Tucker Carlson, American Hero

glitterbag

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 08:33 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
This is absolutely ridiculous....Where in God's name did you ever come up with this half baked idea that Trump or any President can simply outlaw a political party. What do you imagine, every Democrat member in Congress and the Senate will be tossed out of office? Entire States will have to secede from the (what we used to refer to as) the United States. You are starting to sound as foolish as orally, and God knows his grasp of freedom is sorely undereducated.
FreedomEyeLove

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 08:40 pm
@glitterbag,
I suppose you think it's perfectly fine that the democrats are breaking laws left and right, committing treason, and plotting to steal the election?

Of course you do.

The democrat party are criminals.

The people of this country deserve to have their civil liberties protected, and getting rid of the party that wants to disregard the constitution and all the laws in this country is the only way to ensure that communism will not overtake it.
BillRM

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 09:14 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
I suppose you think it's perfectly fine that the democrats are breaking laws left and right, committing treason, and plotting to steal the election?

You are another one living in another alt reality it would seems.

Yes an beside that there are more by millions of democrats then republicans an not all firearms are in the hands of republicans it not likely that you could get away with such an amusing coup. Oh given Trump comments concerning our military I do not think that Trump and companies would get a lot of support from them.

You could not even sell a novel with such a plot in my opinion. No 7 days in May books.

Suggest strongly that you spend less hours watching Fox news.
farmerman

Fri 30 Oct, 2020 01:17 pm
@BillRM,
These guys seem to initiate their posts wiith an assumption that their opinions are always correct . They only need to find some batch of "facts" to support em.

0 Replies

Region Philbis

Sat 31 Oct, 2020 03:19 am

https://i.imgur.com/W62HAag.jpg
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Sat 31 Oct, 2020 03:05 pm
Tucker: Media hates Trump with an all-consuming mania

The media LIES.

The media is the enemy of the American people.

farmerman

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 04:41 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
so, lovey, lemme get this right. Are you saying that, as a member of "the Media". TC is a liar??

Took you a while to come to facts.
0 Replies