Tucker Carlson, American Hero

Brandon9000

Wed 23 Sep, 2020 12:51 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkQKVMYyPoM[/youtube]

Quote:
Why are White Supremacists so excited about Tucker Carlson...

You can tell an unfair hatchet job when the attacker says what someone thinks, but either never shows his words at all, or never shows more than a fraction of a sentence. No attack on anyone can ever be valid unless you actually show what the person said. This is a typical liberal BS attempt to cancel someone.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Fri 25 Sep, 2020 03:55 am
Tucker: Multiple military mail-in ballots found trashed in Pennsylvania

0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 25 Sep, 2020 12:38 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:
Tucker: Biden doesn't rule out packing the Supreme Court

This is why I suggest waiting until after the election to confirm Mr. Trump's nominee.

If after the election the Democrats don't have the power to do this, then yes, confirm Mr. Trump's nominee immediately.

But if after the election the Democrats have the power to do this, we should try to avoid provoking them.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 25 Sep, 2020 03:09 pm
This made me laugh today....

In a court case Fox News was arguing that Tucker Carlson is not a "credible source of news" and that he is not "stating actual facts". This is for a libel case where Karen McDougal is arguing that Tucker Carlson damaged her credibility.

The judge wrote:
This "general tenor" of the show should then inform a viewer that [Tucker Carlson] is not "stating actual facts" about the topics he discusses is instead engaging in "exaggeration"...

FreedomEyeLove

Fri 25 Sep, 2020 08:41 pm
Tucker on Joe Biden's latest catchphrase

0 Replies

Brandon9000

Fri 25 Sep, 2020 10:09 pm
@maxdancona,
Is there a source for this?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Fri 25 Sep, 2020 10:20 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

This made me laugh today....

In a court case Fox News was arguing that Tucker Carlson is not a "credible source of news" and that he is not "stating actual facts". This is for a libel case where Karen McDougal is arguing that Tucker Carlson damaged her credibility.

The judge wrote:
This "general tenor" of the show should then inform a viewer that [Tucker Carlson] is not "stating actual facts" about the topics he discusses is instead engaging in "exaggeration"...

I think that you've changed the Fox attorney's words slightly. I think that this is what was actually said:

cannot be understood to have been stating facts, but instead that he was delivering an opinion using hyperbole for effect

which means nothing more than that opinion is not fact. By the way, the judge dismissed the case.

From: https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-karen-mcdougal-case-tucker-carlson-2020-9

FreedomEyeLove

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 10:03 pm
@Brandon9000,
Max doesn't care about the actual truth.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 10:04 pm
Tucker Carlson: 'Painful, depressing' debate had some telling moments

maxdancona

Thu 1 Oct, 2020 06:54 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
That is an interesting point that Tucker is making. I obviously disagree with the politics, but he is point out that "Tone is everything".

Quote:
Biden seemed almost reassuring even as he hinted at revolution. Donald Trump in contrast defended our system... Nothing Trump said on stage was radical, nothing Trump ever says is radical... it's his tone that rattles people Trump can make a wine list sound menacing.

Tucker seems to realize that Trump is losing this election.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Thu 1 Oct, 2020 07:10 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
It is also funny, Trump hurt himself in the debate (as Tucker pointed out).

The "Packing the Court" question is a difficult question for Biden. Biden doesn't want to piss off his left wing, but he also doesn't want to alienate the center right voters he is courting.

Biden didn't have to answer this question because Trump kept interrupting him. It was just idiocy on Trump's part.
farmerman

Thu 1 Oct, 2020 09:02 am
@maxdancona,
Lou Dobbs, Hannity, Carlson, all talking heads of op- eds.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Fri 2 Oct, 2020 09:36 pm
Tucker: The left's shocking reaction to Trump's diagnosis

farmerman

Fri 2 Oct, 2020 09:53 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
shows ya how Carlson tries to make his message by misapplying others. thats not what those people said.
Actually, hes your douche bag , not mine.
Ive enough dealing with Blitzer and his oftimes wacky statements
farmerman

Fri 2 Oct, 2020 09:54 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Why does Carlson always look like hes just had a massive dose of Valium kick in???
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Fri 2 Oct, 2020 10:01 pm
@farmerman,
On A2K here, there is a whole thread filled with ghouls taking glee in the president's condition, yourself included.

It's a very left wing behavioral thing, to wish illness and death upon others. Probably because it's impossible to be a true Christian and also to be a leftist.

No compassion or human decency in the left.
farmerman

Fri 2 Oct, 2020 10:37 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
dont think anyone is showing more than a response that they are NOT surprised at Trumps personal outcome. If my 25$ bet post seemed more heartless, I was reaching for a SEINFELD like response. Actually Mr Trumps illness will stand as a warning to others whove payed attention to him and have avoided distances and masks and crowds.

I think I said that I didnt wish him serious complications and, Like Boris Johnson, he will get the best care available and all he would probably deal with are post infection symptoms and effects.
This all was preventable and you must now realize that his acquired illness was an example of irresponsible pre infection behaviors from which others have taken their own responses.

Ive seen some changes in mask wearing in my rural area (The TSC in Parkesburg had quite a few farmer customers whove now all worn FULL face masks this very PM).

Trump has stood for a bad example and maybe his infection has become a "Teachable moment"
0 Replies

farmerman

Fri 2 Oct, 2020 10:40 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
It's a very left wing behavioral thing, to wish illness and death upon others

Says the supportr of Pinky and Ollie whove preached for the violence against and outlawing of the entire Democratic Party.
Sanitize your own kennel Lovey, youre really not doing well dispensing advice.

FreedomEyeLove

Fri 2 Oct, 2020 10:47 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
outlawing of the entire Democratic Party.

The entire democrat party should be arrested for treason and terrorism. They should be put in prison without parole.
oralloy

Sat 3 Oct, 2020 12:02 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Says the supportr of Pinky and Ollie whove preached for the violence against and outlawing of the entire Democratic Party.

I've not preached any violence at all save for justified self defense.

You make it sound like I'm one of those deranged progressives. I'm not.

farmerman wrote:
Sanitize your own kennel Lovey, youre really not doing well dispensing advice.

It is perfectly reasonable for people to criticize you when you act like a progressive.

The fact that you actually are a progressive does not excuse you for acting like one.