OK, now I have watched the video. From the video, and from a little checking online to get the other side of the story, this is what I know.
1. This woman has real credentials. She works specifically with coronavirus research and has published papers on the subject.
2. She is claiming the China manufactured the COVID-19 virus in a lab to be intentionally infectious.
3. She claims she has conclusive evidence (which she never provides).
4. She claims that the entire world wide scientific community is hiding the true science. They are conspiring to protect the Chinese government. Presumably this includes scientific institutions in Western Europe and the United States. This is the most difficult claim for me to believe. It sounds ridiculous.
5. Tucker makes a very strange, unintentionally funny, remark about racism to this Chinese woman.
- I believe in Free Speech. This woman should be allowed to say her opinion. Tucker should be allowed to air it. That's all good.
- You believe her (I don't know if you honestly looked for the other side of the story). I think this has more to do with your personal ideology, and less to do with you being open minded and looking for the facts. Yes, I say the same thing to liberals.
- I believe that people should trust scientific institutions (rather than solitary scientists). I don't know how to make this happen. There is a bit of friction between my two beliefs... free speech and institutional science are sometimes at odds.
- I think Tucker Carlson is an idiot. (This doesn't affect my belief in free speech). I would love to see Tucker Carlson support the scientific institutions we depend on for any issue.
Show me exactly where I said that I believe her Max? I didn't say that. You even completely missed the headline that Fox used for the story,
"Coronavirus whistleblower speaks out about POSSIBLE COVID origin on 'Tucker""
Nowhere during the piece did Tucker say that he believes her. The whole point of the story as I understood it, was that this woman is being silenced. That was the focus.
I believe that people should trust scientific institutions (rather than solitary scientists).
Come on dude. Do you really believe that there aren't politics that go on in big organizations? That there aren't certain things that are hushed up? Have you ever worked for a large organization before ever?
Come on my dude...
I'm not personally saying that this women is speaking the truth or not. I have no idea. But I find the story plausible, for sure. And anyone who doesn't have a problem with big tech silencing actual doctors and scientists (this has happened at least two other times this year in high profile incidents) is a sheeple, an NPC in the Matrix.
Wed 16 Sep, 2020 08:44 pm
Tucker Carlson Tonight - 9/16/20 - FULL SHOW - September 16, 2020
***fan upload of the show
Wed 16 Sep, 2020 09:49 pm
1. It is my position that when it comes to science, the prominent scientific institutions (NIH, APA, etc) are trustworthy. You can find individual rogue scientists to say pretty much anything. When the scientific community reaches a consensus, generally it is well supported and based in research.
2. This woman is alleging a worldwide global conspiracy to protect the Chinese government. This would mean that scientific institutions in Western Europe and the United States would be corrupting science to protect the Chinese government.
3. I find this hard to believe.
I don't know why you keep posting this video from Tucker Carlson that promotes this conspiracy theory.
It seems like you believe it. You are promoting it. Maybe you can explain what you are doing?
1) Human nature is relatively predictable. Individual human beings are radically different, but taken as a collective, noticeable patterns emerge. Are these patterns accurate 100% of the time? Of course not, but they're a reliable indicator.
If you truly believe that politics don't come into play in massively large organizations, and that certain ideas aren't allowed to be espoused, then you're gullible.
This woman is alleging a worldwide global conspiracy to protect the Chinese government.
Yup... and if you didn't live in your normie soccer mom echo chamber, you would've seen all the reports of people (not just scientists) being silenced for speaking out against the Chinese government. They've been all over the internet for months. We're living at a turning point in history, where there's a very real possibility that China may soon overtake the U.S. as the world's biggest super power.
Here are a couple videos speaking about some of these issues. They're a bit cerebral, so I'm not sure if they'll hold your interest.
I find this hard to believe.
That doesn't surprise me.
I don't know why you keep posting this video from Tucker Carlson
You clearly didn't watch the other video I posted. It is a follow up from the first one, TODAY's (9/16/20) episode of Tucker. It is a different video with different information.
Maybe you can explain what you are doing?
The reason I posted it, is because the name of this thread is "Tucker Carlson, American Hero", and the description is "I will post clips from Tucker on this thread from now until the election." in case reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.
Your conspiracy theory implies that Western and European scientists and scientific institutions are being silenced by the Chinese government. I not only find this difficult to believe, I also think it is a little silly.
Your evidence from this is a few rogue scientists and pundits from a specific political ideological groups that happens to benefit from refuting the scientific community.
Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:49 pm
You didn't even watch any of the videos.
You're a soccer mom normie who thinks Bill Nye is a credible scientist.
Why would I care what you think?
LOL and you think that Trump is anywhere near to being a competence president so why the hell should anyone care about your opinions either?????
the genomic structure of th Covid RNA has been successfully tracked all the way to its origins and its definitely a "wild thing".Zoonotic diseases rquire several steps in attaching and claiming "Hosts".
Listening to Tucker and hi guests claim what aint so is like coming up with another Creation myth. If it were created in a lab, wed be able to re edit it using something like crspr and that would mean that Trump is even mor of a moron than we give him credit for. He would then(were he smart enough and were the zoonoses "lab poduced"). force the woelds opinion to China to release the code .
Im afraid Tucker's " scientist" is just media whoring.
she is "Media whoring" look it up, we use the term for every sex.
As far as credentials, she's like the scarecrow.
She obviously has an opinion, Its fairly free of actual facts whreas the zoonotic "Pathway" is well traced by the RNA.
Ill go with the buk of scientific evidence, not someone hose selling her diploma to whatever news service is buying.
PS, I try to learn and understand the "slang and vulgarisms" of other English dialect. I can only ask you to try to unerstand ours. Media "whoring" is selling your own xpertise or stardom for money to some infotainment institution. Has nothing to do with sexism (let alone racism). Its a slang term , like a male prisoner becoming someones "Bitch".
US slang terms are relatively easy, we dont rhyme idiotic terms. Our biggest features of comparison and focus include the uses of analogy or synecdoche.
You really are in over your hat skippy. All I can say is quite a few including books. When you're in the fields of chemistry and geology for almost 45 years , its really not hard at all. Books take a bit longer.
need any assistance in getting your stuff published? I can understand why. You seem tojump to conclusions without any facts, faster than Fat Boy Donny.
Nevertheless Im sure the lady's pronouncements will be reviewed and her data scanned and evaluated against what she says.
As far as I know, Fox has rarely presented science facts by their bloggers.
Tue 22 Sep, 2020 08:22 pm
Tucker: Biden doesn't rule out packing the Supreme Court