Trump's Election Fraud

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 05:03 pm
I would like to use this space to keep track of Trumps' efforts to cheat his way into office Nov. 3

thebobeternal

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 05:05 pm
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/03/tech/facebook-twitter-label-trump-post/index.html
coldjoint

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2020 05:33 pm
@thebobeternal,
No one cares what CNN says, nice try.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2020 11:10 am
@coldjoint,
You being a fox channel watcher wouldent care what CNN says. But the majority of sane people do.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2020 11:25 am
You're going to need a bigger thread.
Teufel

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2020 11:25 am
@thebobeternal,
Unlike I suspect much of anyone else on here, I have been in 3rd world countries when 'free democratic elections' have been happening.

In such countries, where the alleged democracy of the western world (certainly alleged in the US and it's 51st State the UK) is being enforced ...... Then way before the elections the charlatan politicos in power start working the ignorant mob .... They will claim the election which has not yet even taken place is full of cheating, of multiple balloting and all the rest of their spurious garbage. Pure lies turned into propaganda truths for the idiotic public.

Precisely what Trump is up to ..... appealing to the same level of ignorant people in the USA which is of course majorly 3rd world. He is already claiming the election which is yet to happen has been tampered with ... Getting his arguments ready for when he loses and refuses to leave.

The ghastly Trump was voted in by the ignorant and they should now realise, this is what you get - But they won't, because they're way too dumb.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2020 12:09 pm
@Teufel,
During my career I traveled to a few countries behind the Iron Curtain. It was an eye opener for me, it was worse up close than I could have imagined. But I suppose that is just 'old hat' to you.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2020 01:57 pm
I think this is silly. Yes, Trump said something stupid (probably many times). I don't think Trump will cheat significantly.

I predict this election will be a letdown. Biden will win easily, trump will skulk away after some whining. There may be some drama after the election (while Trump is a lame duck)... but I don't think there will be much doubt on the outcome of the election.

izzythepush

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2020 02:12 pm
@maxdancona,
Now you’re sounding like Coldjoint. He tried to dismiss Trump’s criminality as just a facet of his sense of humour.
thebobeternal

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2020 02:52 pm
@coldjoint,
CNN is respected as one of the most credible news outlets. So naturally Nazis don't like it.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2020 03:17 pm
@thebobeternal,
thebobeternal wrote:

CNN is respected as one of the most credible news outlets. So naturally Nazis don't like it.

What? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2020 03:19 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I predict this election will be a letdown. Biden will win easily,

Trump will win, and hopefully, convincingly so the Democrats have no chance to cheat him out of it. I can see Trump getting 90 million votes.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2020 03:22 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Now you’re sounding like Coldjoint. He tried to dismiss Trump’s criminality as just a facet of his sense of humour.

I am right here. Again you look like a feckless coward. No criminality on Trump's part. But go ahead and name some crimes he has been convicted of that affect his job.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2020 03:42 pm
@thebobeternal,
Quote:
So naturally Nazis don't like it.

The Nazis call themselves BLM and Anti-Fa are they are destroying property and lives as we speak.
thebobeternal

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2020 03:59 pm
@coldjoint,
Wrong, the Trumpers are the ones causing violence.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2020 04:05 pm
@thebobeternal,
thebobeternal wrote:

Didn't you start a thread justifying violence? You seemed to be arguing that murdering Trump might be a good thing.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2020 04:13 pm
@thebobeternal,
thebobeternal wrote:

Are you that stupid? Why even post?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2020 04:19 pm
@glitterbag,
I visited Russia twice, but only on the west side of the country from Moscow to St Petersburg. I still have a couple of friends in Russia, both Muscovites. One I met on the internet, and Sergei was good enough to spend the day with me to show me his hometown of Moscow. I met Oleg in Cuba, at a cigar smoking room. He's CEO of operations for McDonalds in Russia. I found Russia friendly, safe, and welcoming. When I gave a small gift to our hostess who served us dinner, she gave me a kiss on the lips. LOL When I think of Russia, it reminds me of a story about a Japanese consulate who saved thousands of Jews. His name was Sempo Sugihara. He wrote transit visa's for many Jews to escape Lithuania when the Germans were taking over the country. They were able to travel across Russia to Japan to the Caribbean. Many ended up in Shanghai, China. My best friend, George Zeng, was born and raised in Shanghai, but that's another very long story.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2020 04:29 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Chiune (Sempo) Sugihara, a Japanese diplomat stationed in the Lithuanian prewar capital of Kaunas (Kovno) in the summer of 1940. In defiance of his superiors, Sugihara decided to provide transit visas to thousands of Jews who had escaped German persecution in Poland. Many of them used this opportunity to flee Europe into safety.
A Rescuer in Lithuania: Chiune Sugihara | Facing History and ...
www.facinghistory.org/rescuers/chiune-sugihara#:~:text=Chiune%20%28Sempo%29%
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2020 02:41 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

You're going to need a bigger thread.

Do you usually talk to yourself?
0 Replies