Trump's Election Fraud

coldjoint

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2020 02:43 pm
@Teufel,
Quote:
appealing to the same level of ignorant people in the USA which is of course majorly 3rd world.

Those are the people the Democrats get. People who can't or will not help themselves. You know nothing about human nature and even less about politics.
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2020 05:28 pm
@coldjoint,
I am now 100% positive that Teufel is a troll account.
Revealing A Secret

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2020 06:07 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:

It Is, I Read His Account's Description, And Know Psychology At Its Heart. Nobody In The Entire Psychical Domain Talks Like That, Unless They Are Putting On A "Character".

Furthermore, "Bobtheeternal" And "Justaguy2" Is Following What Is Blatantly A False Personality, Which Demonstrates Their Level Of Discernment, And Explains Why For Both Of Them I Just Wonder When They Will Open Their Minds More, Since They Are Robotic And Closed At The Moment, Though Justaguy2 Is Slightly Better Than Bobtheeternal.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 03:37 pm
@Revealing A Secret,
Revealing A Secret wrote:

Quote:

It Is, I Read His Account's Description, And Know Psychology At Its Heart. Nobody In The Entire Psychical Domain Talks Like That, Unless They Are Putting On A "Character".

Furthermore, "Bobtheeternal" And "Justaguy2" Is Following What Is Blatantly A False Personality, Which Demonstrates Their Level Of Discernment, And Explains Why For Both Of Them I Just Wonder When They Will Open Their Minds More, Since They Are Robotic And Closed At The Moment, Though Justaguy2 Is Slightly Better Than Bobtheeternal.

11 people did not like that. Please do not let it bother you.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 05:27 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
You being a fox channel watcher wouldent care what CNN says. But the majority of sane people do.

Don't be silly. CNN has not been a credible news source for more than 25 years now. The peaked in the 1991 Gulf War, and went downhill pretty quickly right after that.

I guess they are OK if you want to learn what brand of clothes some Hollywood starlet is wearing. But serious news, not a chance.
oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 05:28 am
@thebobeternal,
thebobeternal wrote:
CNN is respected as one of the most credible news outlets.

No they aren't.

thebobeternal wrote:
So naturally Nazis don't like it.

Godwin's Law!

Coldjoint wins the debate.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 05:30 am
@thebobeternal,
thebobeternal wrote:
Wrong, the Trumpers are the ones causing violence.

No they aren't. Progressive violence is caused by violent progressives.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 05:32 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Now you're sounding like Coldjoint. He tried to dismiss Trump's criminality as just a facet of his sense of humour.

I doubt that anyone can establish that Mr. Trump has committed any crimes.
oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 05:36 am
@Teufel,
Teufel wrote:
The ghastly Trump was voted in by the ignorant and they should now realise, this is what you get - But they won't, because they're way too dumb.

Falsely accusing voters of ignorance and stupidity is a good way to convince them to keep voting for the President.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 10:30 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
CNN has not been a credible news source for more than 25 years now. The peaked in the 1991 Gulf War, and went downhill pretty quickly right after that.

I guess they are OK if you want to learn what brand of clothes some Hollywood starlet is wearing. But serious news, not a chance.

https://able2know.org/topic/136664-1
0 Replies

thebobeternal

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 12:53 pm
@oralloy,
Found another white supremacist.
Below viewing threshold (view)
thebobeternal

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 01:06 pm
@Teufel,
Quote:
They will claim the election which has not yet even taken place is full of cheating, of multiple balloting and all the rest of their spurious garbage. Pure lies turned into propaganda truths for the idiotic public.

I think you're the smartest poster here. But even if the democrats need to change the rules, whatever it takes, it's worth it if it stops the Black genocide, Islamophobia, sexism, homophobia, white supremacy, and bigotry of another Trump administration.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 01:07 pm
@thebobeternal,
thebobeternal wrote:

Quote:
They will claim the election which has not yet even taken place is full of cheating, of multiple balloting and all the rest of their spurious garbage. Pure lies turned into propaganda truths for the idiotic public.

I think you're the smartest poster here. But even if the democrats need to change the rules, whatever it takes, it's worth it if it stops the Black genocide, Islamophobia, sexism, homophobia, white supremacy, and bigotry of another Trump administration.

What a bunch of total crap. Laughing Laughing Laughing Minorities, gays, and immigrants are treated better here than any country in the world. The hate inside of you is poison. I wish you would stop trying to encourage and spread it.
thebobeternal

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 01:44 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Minorities, gays, and immigrants are treated better here than any country in the world.

100% false. America is the most racist and homophobic country in the world.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 01:54 pm
@thebobeternal,
thebobeternal wrote:

Quote:
Minorities, gays, and immigrants are treated better here than any country in the world.

100% false. America is the most racist and homophobic country in the world.

Prove it. Do we have people in re-education camps? Do we kill people over religion. Do we hang homosexuals?

Why even say such a thing, you must have 0 self awareness and even less education. You could not possibly be mentally equipped to even debate such nonsense.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 03:25 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Sorry, but I do not want to let this go. Farmerman, Snood, Glitterbag, rabel, Sturgis, ANYONE do you believe this is the most racist and homophobic country in the world?

-7. There are not that many people on this thread.
0 Replies