Joe Biden says "I'm Joe Biden's Husband"

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 10:45 am
And after all that practice to get him to sound okay. No wonder he is hiding.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 3,465 • Replies: 14
Topic Closed

maxdancona

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 04:58 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
What a down to earth couple they are.

I look forward to seeing them in the White House.
coldjoint

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 07:49 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 08:22 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:

I look forward to seeing them in the White House.

What makes you think that Trump is going to invite the Bidens into the White House?
RABEL222

Wed 19 Aug, 2020 09:10 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
what makes you think that fuken trump will be reelected?
Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 12:20 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
what makes you think that fuken trump will be reelected?

There is no good reason not to reelect him.
justafool44

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 04:45 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
You foolish Americans.
It doesn't matter who you vote for, you are still owned by a clique of international zionist banker self styled "elites'. They are your masters, your government is just their muscle to rule over your pitiful minds and bodies.

Every choice on the ballot is one of their puppets.

You are sheep ready for the slaughter, and most of you will roll your sieves up and take
the magic chemical injection which will ensure that when the actual real dangerous virus is purposefuly released, you immune system has already been destroyed, so die you all will, and no one to blame other than a new mysterious virus.

This forum, like every forum and social media outlet is top heavy with zionist shills, ready to shout down anyone who tries to warn of the trap.

America wake up or die like sheep.
Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 05:31 pm
@justafool44,
Quote:
You foolish Americans.
It doesn't matter who you vote for, you are still owned by a clique of international zionist banker self styled "elites'. They are your masters, your government is just their muscle to rule over your pitiful minds and bodies.

If it wasn't for bankers, people would be burying their money in their backyards without interest.

..you foolish non-American.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 05:51 pm
@justafool44,
Quote:
zionist banker self styled "elites'. They are your masters, your government is just their muscle to rule over your pitiful minds and bodies.

Really..... along with White Supremacist nonsense... now we have Anti-Semitic nonsense?
Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 06:13 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Really..... along with White Supremacist nonsense... now we have Anti-Semitic nonsense?

What is it that you find nonsense about White Supremacism that you don't find nonsense about Black Supremacists?
coldjoint

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 06:18 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:

What is it that you find nonsense about White Supremacism that you don't find nonsense about Black Supremacists?

I would thrown Islamist supremacists, there are a lot more of those around.
Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 07:04 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I would thrown Islamist supremacists, there are a lot more of those around.

Yeah, I never heard of 19 white people hijacking jets and flying them into big cube called Mecca.
0 Replies

justafool44

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 08:02 pm
and if anyone really has something to say about zionist jew bankers running this world, watch this first and then shut up!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/uHYYA6qBLb0i/
bitchute, one of the last uncensored video sharing sites.
Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 08:49 pm
@justafool44,
Quote:
and if anyone really has something to say about zionist jew bankers running this world, watch this first and then shut up!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/uHYYA6qBLb0i/
bitchute, one of the last uncensored video sharing sites.

If people don't like Jews running the banks then why don't they run them themselves?

It's like blacks hating whites for being successful while crapping out babies that they can't afford to feed.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 01:27 am
Quote:
Try it, you will end up as fish food in the river bottom. or imprisoned, or shot, or "medicated" to protect the community.
Jewish bankers are gangsters

Don't try getting tough with me, Tinker Bell. I'll tell your mommy that you've been bad.

0 Replies