Need some guidance and advice

Mollylc

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2020 02:19 pm
Hi,
I am 19 years old and live in the uk. I am trying to get back into acting since having to take about a 2 year break due to health issues. Growing up I was always involed in acting and performing in school. I attend a stagecoach performing art school on a Saturday and did a few performances with them. Then I went on to attend a performing arts college when I was 16 but unfortunately had to leave due to my health issue and didn’t get my diploma. I am now looking to get back into acting but I don’t know we’re to start. I am planing on attend acting classes but can’t currently because of coronavirus. I don’t habe any professional experience only school and stagecoach performances. I know I need to get headshots and create a showreel but I don’t know how to because I don’t have any footage to create a showreel. Also training wise do any of the places I trained count as training. I am interested in Tv/Film acting. So sorry for the long post I am just very lost and confused as I don’t know where to start or what to do.
Thank you
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 5,801 • Replies: 0
No top replies