Meeting after six months

Tig1234

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 07:37 am
I saw this girl for the first time in six months and we both liked each other a lot when we used to meet regularly, but the chemistry and attraction we had are gone, it's like we don't know each other. She told me that she liked me after three months of texting, we didn't face time or call, we were both too shy. The moment she walked into the room everything was off, it was like there was a wall of unsaid between us, and before we had both expected to be instantly attracted like we always were, but for some reason, we both felt nothing. It was like she was a stranger who I knew but at the same time, I didn't. I'm really dismayed because after a while I started to feel that attraction again and realize that I liked her, but she didn't feel anything for me, what do I do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 706 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 08:41 am
@Tig1234,
Learn from the experience and next time, strike when the iron is hot.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 10:03 am
@Tig1234,
Not an unusual happening or dynamic. When you mee in the conventional way, you have the immediate observation of the chemistry. However, when you contact each other online, you really haven’t physically met. As such, you have no idea of the physical chemistry. The if you make the mistake of dragging out the time interval for meeting, you run the risk of this relationship being “stillborn”. Plus , if she happens to have trust issues, perhaps she was not ready.
0 Replies