National Police Union Endorses Trump!

oralloy

Wed 22 Jul, 2020 09:49 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
No you will likely spend your life in prison if you flee as they will track you down an rightly so.

There is nothing even remotely right about preventing white people from justifiably defending themselves when minorities murder them.

This is why people should vote for Donald Trump. He will ensure that minorities are not allowed to rape and murder white people.

BillRM wrote:
But good luck in trying to hide from all the current technology along with cameras both in public places and those guarding homes.

Plenty of killings are never solved by the police. I'd have better odds than you would just standing around waiting to be taken into custody.

BillRM wrote:
As the police are finding out you just can not get away with the casual killings of blacks by declaring self defense any longer with all those cameras including cell phone cameras.

Justified self defense is hardly casual killing.

But you have a good point about white people needing to not leave any witnesses behind if they are forced to justifiably defend themselves.
BillRM

Wed 22 Jul, 2020 11:14 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

BillRM wrote:
No you will likely spend your life in prison if you flee as they will track you down an rightly so.

There is nothing even remotely right about preventing white people from justifiably defending themselves when minorities murder them.

This is why people should vote for Donald Trump. He will ensure that minorities are not allowed to rape and murder white people.

BillRM wrote:
But good luck in trying to hide from all the current technology along with cameras both in public places and those guarding homes.

Plenty of killings are never solved by the police. I'd have better odds than you would just standing around waiting to be taken into custody.

BillRM wrote:
As the police are finding out you just can not get away with the casual killings of blacks by declaring self defense any longer with all those cameras including cell phone cameras.

Justified self defense is hardly casual killing.

But you have a good point about white people needing to not leave any witnesses behind if they are forced to justifiably defend themselves.

LOL reading your posts is similar to reading the stormfront website.

Perhaps you could get a job with them if you send a sampling of those postings to them.
oralloy

Wed 22 Jul, 2020 11:22 pm
@BillRM,
What is it about facts and justice that you most object to?
BillRM

Wed 22 Jul, 2020 11:33 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

What is it about facts and justice that you most object to?

Come on your writings is as racist as racist as could be starting with the claim that whites are in great danger from anyone with a black skin far more then from any other group in society including other whites.

Reality such as BLM had large numbers of whites supporters and even members is beyond you not a anti white group.

You just got to get a hold of William Pierce books as I just know you would greatly enjoy them.
oralloy

Wed 22 Jul, 2020 11:52 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Come on your writings is as racist as racist as could be

You falsely accuse me of racism as a crutch because you are incapable of defending your position with facts or logic.

BillRM wrote:
starting with the claim that whites are in great danger from anyone with a black skin far more then from any other group in society including other whites.

You cannot provide any examples of me saying that or anything even close to that.

BillRM wrote:
Reality such as BLM had large numbers of whites supporters and even members is beyond you

Self-hating whites are not a new phenomenon in the progressive movement.

BillRM wrote:
not a anti white group.

That is incorrect. BLM is all about preventing white people from justifiably defending themselves (or even just calling the police) when black people rape and murder them.
BillRM

Thu 23 Jul, 2020 12:02 am
@oralloy,
All you talk about is killing blacks in self defense and your right to do so.

Not a comment about killing whites or any other group members in self defense for some not all that strange reason.
oralloy

Thu 23 Jul, 2020 12:12 am
@BillRM,
That's because there is a group that tries to prohibit white people from justifiably defending themselves when black people murder them.

There is no group that advocates prohibiting justifiable self defense when a white person is the rapist or the murderer.

If there was such a group I'd likely object to them as well. But I don't tend to waste my time objecting to things that don't exist.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 28 Jul, 2020 03:10 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
LOL reading your posts is similar to reading the stormfront website.

Godwin's Law. I win the debate!

/bows modestly to my cheering fans
0 Replies