New hotbed of terror!! Iraq - no! ? Chechnya - nyet? It's...

woiyo

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 08:44 am
Setanta wrote:
woiyo wrote:
Yet, there are always a few "wise apples" out there who are ill-informed and spew nonsense.

But we don't hold that against you, Woiyo--we rather expect it, in fact.

Gee...I did not realize you speak for everyone on A2K. You must think very highly of yourself. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 08:46 am
Feeble, Woiyo, very feeble . . . the level of wit here is much higher than that.

Take for example Joe's contribution . . . sly and hilarious at once . . . try to emulate that . . .
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 08:47 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
woiyo wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Everyone knows Canada is soft on terrorism. This is hardly news.

Nah...Soft on immigration, yes...Not soft on terrorism. Are they related? Yes.

Snippet from the linked article :- "The U.S. State Department has estimated there are 40 terrorist organizations with sympathizers or supporters in the United States. "

And these people are only holidaying in the USA, are they?

Probably not. Like their friends who hideout in Canada, they need to be eliminated off the face of the earth.

I am somewhat surprised this post is turning into a pissing contest between US / Canada because some fool thinks it's funny.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 08:57 am
In another thread, georgeob1 and whoodathunk both ridiculed the notion that Americans indulge in Canada-bashing. Whooda in particular got worked up over the contention. Too bad this thread was not then in existence--it would have considerably simplified matters just to have linked it and be done.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 09:03 am
Who's indulging in Canada-bashing?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 09:07 am
Setanta wrote:
Feeble, Woiyo, very feeble . . . the level of wit here is much higher than that.

Take for example Joe's contribution . . . sly and hilarious at once . . . try to emulate that . . .

I do not think this issue is funny at all. Your brainless posts would be annoying yet I find you so irrelevant and small that you very well may be able to hang-glide on a Dorito.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 09:17 am
woiyo showing definite signs of improvement.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 08:48 pm
Betcha a dime to a dollar he stole the line from some teenager . . .
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 09:03 pm
woiyo wrote:
goodfielder wrote:
woiyo wrote:
Why would the internation community be laughing at Canada for reporting it's findings??

Sad. You're reduced to this.

The Canadians are doing a good job and helping in this matter.

Why are YOU laughing at the Canadians??? Do you laugh at the Austrailians efforts also???

I'm most certainly not laughing at the Canadians, I've got too much respect for them, their culture and their country. As for laughing at Australia's efforts - should I so choose, I will.
0 Replies