What will Biden do after Trump wins a second term?

Sun 12 Jul, 2020 05:01 pm
1. Open up a child sniffing zoo.

2. Write a book called ¨Vice Presidenting for Dummies¨.

3. Join ANTIFA, the KLU KLUX KLAN, BLM, or any other left wing hate group.

I´m going with #1, he is too stupid to write a book and I´m sure he is already a member of many left wing racist hate groups.

BillRM

Sun 12 Jul, 2020 05:55 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
I love the comment that Biden is too stupid to write a book given Trump books ghosts writers comments about working with Trump on books.
maxdancona

Sun 12 Jul, 2020 06:33 pm
He will sign on as a starting pitcher with the Atlanta Braves.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Sun 12 Jul, 2020 07:05 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
I love the comment that Biden is too stupid to write a book given Trump books ghosts writers comments about working with Trump on books.

If you like ghostwriters you should check out Hillary´s books.

https://images.booksense.com/images/295/387/9780062387295.jpg

https://pics.me.me/it-was-my-turn-hillary-rodham-clinton-hillarys-new-book-22571343.png

A woman in charge of suiciding people!
https://imgix.bustle.com/lovelace/uploads/140/bda20060-c1e0-0132-9a5c-0e01949ad350.jpg

BillRM

Sun 12 Jul, 2020 07:51 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Sorry but from Trump past ghost writers he can barely read an Hillary did not get her law license by being a similar illiteracy.

Your comments are very amusing indeed so thanks you.
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Mon 13 Jul, 2020 08:38 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
He will listen to a record on his record player. 😉
0 Replies

justaguy2

Tue 14 Jul, 2020 04:06 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Quote:
3. Join ANTIFA, the KLU KLUX KLAN, BLM, or any other left wing hate group.

If you're going to start threads for your trolling purposes, then you should really do some actual research and be across the subjects you speak of first. As the above quote of your third "point" is clearly not researched at all...

"ANTIFA" is not a single group. It's an umbrella term for a number of groups that have similar views (such as being opposed to fascist ideologies - which your hero trump seems to enjoy promoting).

The KKK is a racist group that promotes white supremacy. BLM is a cause against police brutality towards black people. Do you even understand what you talk about? Because based on not only this thread but pretty much every other thread you've started that I've seen (all in the same vein), you seem to just promote the latest conspiracy theory that trump's promoting (along with adding your own twists to existing ones). Or you're making your own attacks on Biden, no matter how stupid they are.

BTW, how do you even know trump will even get a second term ? As by no means is it certain either way.
oralloy

Tue 14 Jul, 2020 01:47 pm
@justaguy2,
justaguy2 wrote:
BLM is a cause against police brutality towards black people.

Wrong again. They are all about preventing police officers (and white people) from defending themselves when black people murder them.

justaguy2 wrote:
Do you even understand what you talk about?

That's a pretty bold question from someone as ignorant as you are.
RABEL222

Tue 14 Jul, 2020 02:17 pm
@oralloy,
Takes a lot of balls to call someone ignorant when they only have a 17 IQ.
oralloy

Tue 14 Jul, 2020 02:19 pm
@RABEL222,
You are the only person here with a double-digit IQ.

It is pretty dishonorable of you to falsely accuse me of your own lack of intelligence.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 15 Jul, 2020 01:50 pm
@justaguy2,
Wrong again. My IQ is 170. You and Rabel are the only people here with a double digit IQ.

It certainly does frustrate progressives when they are unable to harm people who don't agree with them.

Note your inability to provide a single example of an untrue statement from my posts.

Of course, that failure could be chalked up to your double digit IQ. But note also that the smarter posters here are unable to provide any examples of an untrue statement from my posts.
Dr Sliptinschit

Wed 15 Jul, 2020 03:48 pm
@oralloy,
If you're ever around southeastern Wisconsin, I´d like to invite to my MENZA club!
0 Replies

BillRM

Wed 15 Jul, 2020 06:16 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

justaguy2 wrote:
BLM is a cause against police brutality towards black people.

Wrong again. They are all about preventing police officers (and white people) from defending themselves when black people murder them.

justaguy2 wrote:
Do you even understand what you talk about?

That's a pretty bold question from someone as ignorant as you are.

So the woman sleeping in her own bed in her own home was dreaming of murdering a cop?

Or the man who was opening his own front door when he was shot 24 times for daring to have a black keys chain case in his hand?

Or the current nonsense of cutting off a man air supply for 9 minutes after he was on the ground with handicups on.

oralloy

Wed 15 Jul, 2020 09:53 pm
@BillRM,
Those are not the cases that Black Lives Matter formed to protest against.

Black Lives Matter formed to protest justified self defense against murder attempts perpetrated by Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 15 Jul, 2020 09:56 pm
@BillRM,
Here are some of the cases that BLM lynched people over, or tried to lynch people over:

Trayvon Martin was shot in justified self defense as he tried to murder the captain of his local neighborhood watch.

Michael Brown was shot in in justified self defense as he tried to murder a police officer.

Tony Robinson was shot in in justified self defense as he tried to murder a police officer.

Eric Garner died from injuries that he sustained while resisting a lawful arrest.

Oscar Grant was accidentally shot while resisting a lawful arrest.

Philando Castile was shot because he ignored clear commands to keep his hands visible and reached for an unknown object.

Terence Crutcher was shot because he ignored clear commands to keep his hands visible and reached for an unknown object.

Tamir Rice was shot because he pointed a very realistic looking toy gun at police officers.

Sandra Bland committed suicide in her jail cell.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 15 Jul, 2020 09:58 pm
@BillRM,
And now BLM is lynching white people for merely brandishing a weapon (or even just calling the police) when black people threaten them.
RABEL222

Thu 16 Jul, 2020 11:34 am
@oralloy,
You just passed CJ as the most prolific liar on a2k. By the way prolific means moistest.
oralloy

Thu 16 Jul, 2020 02:03 pm
@RABEL222,
You are the only person here who is lying. Shame on you for falsely accusing me and Coldjoint of your own dishonesty.

And no. Being prolific has nothing to do with how wet something is.
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 17 Jul, 2020 02:16 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

And now BLM is lynching white people for merely brandishing a weapon (or even just calling the police) when black people threaten them.

If someone was stupid enough in brandishing a firearm in my direction be that person white or black or green I would gun that person down.

Watching the tape those fools was lucky that they did not kill each other in any case.
Region Philbis

Fri 17 Jul, 2020 02:47 pm

conservatives across the nation are fleeing to the innercities, days after 45 warned them that Biden will "abolish the suburbs"...