What will Biden do after Trump wins a second term?

BillRM

Fri 17 Jul, 2020 04:44 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

conservatives across the nation are fleeing to the innercities, days after 45 warned them that Biden will "abolish the suburbs"...

The amount of stupid claims on the internet is amazing as the Federal government have zero power to abolish/zone any states lands.
Region Philbis

Fri 17 Jul, 2020 04:52 pm
@BillRM,

45 said it during his Rose Garden speech this week.

i'll look for the clip later...
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 17 Jul, 2020 05:27 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
the Federal government have zero power to abolish/zone any states lands.

Don't be so sure about that.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/biden-and-dems-are-set-to-abolish-the-suburbs/
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Fri 17 Jul, 2020 05:27 pm

here's ****-for-brains rambling on in incomplete sentences about the suburbs...

0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 17 Jul, 2020 05:28 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
If someone was stupid enough in brandishing a firearm in my direction be that person white or black or green I would gun that person down.

If they were brandishing the weapon at you because you were posing a danger to them, that would make you a murderer.

Although, if Biden wins, if you have dark skin and you murder someone with white skin you will be home free.

If, on the other hand, you have white skin and you defend yourself from someone with dark skin, you will have your life destroyed even if you were justified in defending yourself.

These days, progressives will destroy the life of a white person for even calling the police when someone with dark skin is menacing them.

BillRM wrote:
Watching the tape those fools was lucky that they did not kill each other in any case.

Which case are you talking about?

There are several places across the country (including one in the Detroit suburbs) where white people are currently being lynched for trying to protect themselves from dark-skinned attackers.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 17 Jul, 2020 05:33 pm
justaguy2 wrote:
if anybody here is mentally ill, that would clearly be yourself.
justaguy2 wrote:
clearly you have internet in your mother's basement. You should grow up and move out of her house...

You engage in childish name-calling because you lack the intelligence to defend your demented ideology using facts or logic.
0 Replies