What is your favorite Ennio Morricone score?

Sturgis

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2020 03:01 pm
@chai2,
Same here.

It's like this, I suppose, private club some of us are part of, where we can view a YouTube video and then go to Google for more info.

...if only I were a Christian, then I could cackle that I was "blessed" to have figured this out.
chai2

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2020 08:03 pm
@Sturgis,
Do you ever watch TikTok Sturgis?

A friend of mine refuses to watch it because "it's just a bunch of people making vidoes of themselves doing stupid things"

Sure, there's that, but in fact, the age of the people filming has gone from the 14 year old set to people anywhere from 30 to 70 plus. Plus you just swipe past anything you don't want to watch.

There is a lot of just funny silly stuff, but you know, sometimes that's what you need.
There's also a Lot of very talented people out there that are expressing their talents not just for others, but themselves.
I particularly like these two people who do theatrical, cos play type makeup. One of them says it takes her anywhere from 6 to 12 hours to get it done.

chai2

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2020 08:27 pm
@chai2,
Here's Karen De La Torre doing her look for Sally in The Nightmare Before Christmas.

I love watching the transformation.

0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2020 10:17 pm
@chai2,
I have not watched any Tik-Tok.

Not because I had any preconceived notions about it. It just hadn't appeared on my radar.

Now that the dithering twit in the Oval Office is looking to ban it, I realize I better hurry. Seems to be interesting.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2020 01:25 pm
@Sturgis,
I haven't asked anyone to search or research anything for me.
The thread is about Ennio Morricone Scores.
I assume the poster knows these scores.

I asked if he did Bonanza, The magnificent 7 and Butch/sundance and the trinity series.

A simple yes or no would have sufficed - I, on no occasion said 'Go look it up for me'...Smile

You folk are quite something to behold.

It's not even an interesting thread. (No pun intended).

And another thing too, while I'm on the subject - Who did the score for 'Journey to Shiloh & How the west was won', Please?

Cheers.

Have a Lovely Day Y'all.
hingehead

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2020 07:48 pm
@mark noble,
Hi Mark

Bad news:
https://www.psdevwiki.com/ps3/Bugs_%26_Vulnerabilities
chai2

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2020 11:42 pm
@hingehead,
Did you forget? He can’t click on those “blue things”
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2020 07:56 am
@hingehead,
Unable to access links, in blue-type, hinge.
I use an outdated Ps3 browser - Thankyou for trying to be lovely.

Have a Lovely Day
hingehead

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2020 03:53 pm
@mark noble,
That strikes me as particulary weird (I know nothing about the PS3 browser).

Are you saying the PS3 browser is impacted by the default style applied to hyperlinks since HTML 1.0? How can it even be called a browser? I mean isn't that the whole point? Hypertext. So your PS3B defaults to a home page but none of the links on that page work?

If I turn it to red will it work? Or is there some other trick?
mark noble

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2020 10:35 am
@hingehead,
If I run an 'Internet Search' via ps3 - I'll hit all google-relative links - Most I can access - Wiki, Youtube, gumtree, newsnow, etc & many others will go to a white (Blank) screen - In the top left of said screen 'PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED' will appear.

When I'm logged into A2K - All Links Fail.
So I would have to 'manually' write a given link down, log out, then I-search it - To have any chance of viewing.

Ps3 does have its own, BBC iplayer, netflix, youtube, amazon, etc - Built in apps.

It's as much tech as I could possibly need.

Cheers for everything

Have a lovely Day
chai2

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2020 11:43 am
@mark noble,
So, and yeah I get you're pretending not to read my comments.

You actually Can access the links, it you wanted to.

You just want others to do the research for you.

Sound of Music, is that a Morricone score? Rolling Eyes
mark noble

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2020 12:08 pm
@chai2,
I'm not pretending to not read your comments - I have you on 'Ignore'.
I told you this when you threw a tantrum about my, finally, choosing to forgive your childlike past - And allow your, seemingly, matured (mental) self into my spectrum of acceptability.

I, like today, click on A2k, WITHOUT logging-in, sometimes, and see ALL posts (As a casual observer).

I like & respect some of what I view of yours, Chai - And don't like other stuff.

But - I NEVER "DISLIKE" people for being the 'sum' of their lifes' experience - And I always allow for repentance factors.

All I have stated about my technological device (Ps3) is true.

Would you like me to Unignore you - & was True Grit one of Ennios, Please?

Have a lovely Day
chai2

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2020 12:22 pm
@mark noble,
So what is the purpose of putting me on ignore if you have read my posts?

Do you think that your putting me on ignore somehow sends a message out to the world?

People put others on ignore when their intention is to not read what they say.

Or is it you just like to say "I have you on ignore, but I still read your posts"?

mark noble

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2020 12:35 pm
@chai2,
Since I put you on ignore - I have only read one of your posts - The one preceding my last response.
Because I logged out to view a youtube vid to get the address for Palandre.

Before I logged back in - I viewed (Unloggedinwise (New Word)) And saw your post - So, having cared enough to respond, I logged back in, and did so.

Logging in - On a joypad is time consuming.

Have a lovely Day

Ps - I'm logged in Now - So can't read your posts (You're On Ignore)
If you'd like to be unignored - Get someone (Not on Ignore) to let me know.

Have a lovely Day
chai2

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2020 01:33 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

Since I put you on ignore - I have only read one of your posts - The one preceding my last response.

Sure you have.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2020 03:24 pm
@mark noble,
Sounds like the PS3 browser doesn't play well with SSL, not surprising given the list of security holes listed for it in the link I sent that you can't read.
mark noble

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2020 07:45 am
@hingehead,
That's why I like it. Thanks for the list, btw (Didn't know it was a list until your post post).

As for Security Holes - The worst case scenario (Killscreen/Flatline) is easily overcome - Safestart Dbase rebuild - Takes about 5-10 mins.

namaste
hingehead

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2020 05:43 pm
@mark noble,
You're very weird.

mark noble wrote:
Unable to access links, in blue-type, hinge.
I use an outdated Ps3 browser - Thankyou for trying to be lovely.

Have a Lovely Day

hingehead wrote:
Sounds like the PS3 browser doesn't play well with SSL, not surprising given the list of security holes listed for it in the link I sent that you can't read.

mark noble wrote:
That's why I like it. Thanks for the list, btw (Didn't know it was a list until your post post).
As for Security Holes - The worst case scenario (Killscreen/Flatline) is easily overcome - Safestart Dbase rebuild - Takes about 5-10 mins.

namaste

Why the casual lie that you can't follow blue links then reading a blue link to see the security holes?

Now I feel like I'm attacking you but it's just my 'why doesn't this make sense?' gland yearning for an explanation. Maybe you went to your local library and used a more functional browswer - even though you don't need one. I applaud your willingness to experiment if that's the case.
mark noble

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2020 05:15 am
@hingehead,
I haven't read your link.
I know the Security holes, Already.

I assume your link addresses what I already know...?

Why would I lie?

You say your link has worthy advice? Then you KNOW I can't read links!

Get hold of a PS3 and try.

When I say I like the ps3 'security holes - It's because They are easily dealt with.

I'm 'weird'? I should think so, too - You lots' 'Normal' is freaking insane. In a nice way, though - Perhaps...

I used to be able to view ALL links here at A2k - Now I can't - End of story.
Have a lovely day.
hingehead

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2020 07:28 am
@mark noble,
Ah, just a misinterpration. But foolish of you to accept my statement that it was a list on face value considering your web paranoia (cheeky grin).

How do you find PS3 security holes if you can't use the web? Clearly I am completely dependent.