What is your favorite Ennio Morricone score?

mark noble

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2020 07:33 am
I've missed 'Wherever' this thread 'Ended-up' because I re-ignored Chai (Can't see what he's posted 'Post-Re-Ignoring' Him/her/it/binary/what-the-whatever...)
I am Not 'down on my luck' - I choose ps3 - Because I CANNOT be Bent over and (George Carlin-wise) be (BTW - TOP Fella - George) ********* ******* The **** (Bum) by the 'System' beholden.

PS3 Cannot be Fuuuuukkked Over.

I Adore its 'disadvantages'.

NOW - Back to the thread...

Terence Hill/Bud spencer (Trinity/Nobody) series... Did Morricone 'Score' any of these, please?

Have a lovely Day
hingehead

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 07:03 am
@mark noble,
Sorry, I spent my time replying rather than googling this for you.

My bad.
mark noble

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 07:21 am
@Sturgis,
I'm not down on my luck.

My ps3 has unbeatable, impregnable-to-malware software.

I loathe technology that makes folk vulnerable to insecurity-pending...

My boss (Work) recently offered to supply me with an android phone - I don't require a monitoring-device - I told her, 'But, What if you need to contact us, or us, you?'

Write me a letter - I said.

I own NO 'Smart-devices', am well pleased with my reality - And Googling me will only return you to here (A2k)

FREEDOM!! Crieth Mel - ... 'Edit - 'cryeth', maybe...?

Have a Lovely Day
mark noble

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 07:25 am
@hingehead,
Is that an 'ego-defensive' - I am on display, with a reputation to uphold - Kinda response?
Or does it require further... Obviation?

Cheers.

Have a Lovely Day
Rebelofnj

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 09:03 am
@mark noble,
Doesn't Sony already monitor what users do on their Playstations?

I know they have the ability to ban accounts using jailbroken/hacked PS3s.
mark noble

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 09:32 am
@Rebelofnj,
Your IP is 'backdoor, AI-D-based' Every keystroke is 'cloud' recorded. Always was/will be.

Sony act only on system-flag-ups. Review of data Only on 'Flag/report'.

ALL Online Activity - On any Platform/medium Is recorded.
If you have ANY 'Smart' Device or are within the location thereof (Anothers' Iphone/Android) Everything you say is recorded 'Gps-located' too.

But - Ps3, xbox systems are 'Malware' resistant, file-system restorable and allow for D-base and hard-drive (Manual) restoration.

Most Malware arrives via 'E-mail' or 'Cookie-upload' (Viewing dodgy sites) - Ps3, 4, xbox have NO E-mail capacity - And If you do view 'dodgy' sites - System secures, by ceasing to function - Until manual File-system is activated.

Jailbreaking is a great way of informing Sony You're a scumbag - And yes - They delete your account.

Your account is hackable ONLY if you allow a potential hacker into/onto your 'Friend-list, or join, online, hacklobbies (Gamer-term).

Have a Lovely Day
mark noble

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 11:22 am
@mark noble,
On a sidenote - Do you know what the 'Cloud-system' is named?

It's called the 'Beast'.

Guess who owns (Created) It...?
Enjoy your upcoming vaccine (Autolink)Smile
Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 05:16 pm
@mark noble,

I'm at a loss about your seeming paranoia about tech - nothing you said is particularly wrong but the logical endpoint of of your 'PS3 protects me from surveillance and internet grooblies' is to use a brick to engage with it - 100% security.

And you're expecting other people to put themselves 'at risk' to do what you won't do because of the risk.

I get the risk avoidance, it's a personal choice, but your justifications seem a little 'ego-defensive'.
Rebelofnj

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 05:41 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
Most Malware arrives via 'E-mail' or 'Cookie-upload' (Viewing dodgy sites) - Ps3, 4, xbox have NO E-mail capacity

I tried using the default browser (Microsoft Edge) on my Xbox One, and I was able to access my email account. I could even view emails from my spam folder, as well as PDFs from different websites (I tested with a press release PDF from hbo.com).

I also visited a "dodgy" website, and pop up tabs started appearing when I click at parts of the page.

Of course, it is possible that the Xbox One brower is different from the PS3 browser.
chai2

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 06:28 pm
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

I'm at a loss about your seeming paranoia about tech - nothing you said is particularly wrong but the logical endpoint of of your 'PS3 protects me from surveillance and internet grooblies' is to use a brick to engage with it - 100% security.

And you're expecting other people to put themselves 'at risk' to do what you won't do because of the risk.

I get the risk avoidance, it's a personal choice, but your justifications seem a little 'ego-defensive'.

Everything this man says is classic narcissist. I mean text book. Not just on this subject, everything.

It’s not even worth engaging
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2020 08:28 am
@hingehead,
I am not paranoid, nor ego-defensive.

I simply don't require technology - And being immune to malware, expensive viral fixes, Fraudsters stealing from my bank account, Using my details for... whatever - Are the pros of existing peacefully.

Who needs a phone that makes a noise at anothers' behest?
Or an advert preceding your chosen viewing?

Anyway - I spend little time online and ps3 has never screwed me over.

Why am 'I expecting others to take risks'?
What Risks?

You paranoid?

Have a Lovely Day
Ragman

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2020 08:32 am
@mark noble,
Ironic much?

You spend a fair amount of time babbling away here for someone who claims to avoid and disdains technology. FWIW, nearly all of your post s are some of the least understandable posts...way too quite cryptic to be worthwhile.
mark noble

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2020 08:40 am
@Rebelofnj,
Likely very different - I can't add to, exchange or alter ps3 browser (Happy with this).
Access to e-mail account is also impossible - Sony have no intention of upgrading ANY ps3 circuitry - They want users to Buy ps4s', Soon Ps5s'.

It has its own ytube app and is adequate for a2k - All I use it for.
I can search safe sites (Not wiki & the like - Nor 'flash-developed' tech).

I'm pleased with it - Just thought I'd inform others why I can't view their links.

Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2020 08:54 am
@Ragman,
I spend very little time on a2k - But, when I do - I try to answer all posts that have been made since my last visit.

On a joypad, using one letter/number/character at a time with an onscreen keyboard, takes time.

As for what I post - It's understandable only if the observer is tuned-in to a relatively, nearby frequency.

Otherwise it'll appear as cryptic, nonsensical babbling.

Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2020 10:31 am
@mark noble,
Ragman, talk about irony....

mark noble wrote:

I simply don't require technology -
Well, apparantly you like it quite a lot, as a device to have others do your bidding.

Who needs a phone that makes a noise at anothers' behest?
Talk about ironic. Who needs the noise of someone "just asking questions, remember that?"
You're quite right there. Who needs someone that makes a noise at their behest?

Anyway - I spend little time online and ps3 has never screwed me over.

Why am 'I expecting others to take risks'?
What Risks?
The risks you are avoiding, but thinks it's fine for us.

My personal opinion is that Mark is just a cheapskate.

Ragman

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2020 11:47 am
@chai2,
Ya think? But his generosity with utter bullshit is breathtaking. You gotta acknowledge his creativity and fertile imagination. I’ve accessedA2K and other links using my cellphone. Easy Peezy lemon squeezy!
chai2

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2020 02:39 pm
@Ragman,
I don't think he has a smartphone.

I mean, why would he when he has other people to do his research for him?

Sturgis

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2020 02:43 pm
@chai2,
Hell, Goldbricker.... erm I mean Goldman has a smartphone and still begs others to do the research. Soon, he'll be asking us to draw the friggin cartoons for him!

When did people get so lazy...and in many instances, obtuse!
Ragman

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2020 02:51 pm
@Sturgis,
Actually, we’re talking about MarkNoble but the shoe fits on the other fellow’s foot as well.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2020 02:54 pm
@Sturgis,
I know, right?

Ok, I'll admit it. I've gotten kinda addicted to TikTok as of late.

I like how the vids are only 30 seconds to a minute, and as soon you see something you don't like, just scroll past.

Not for just funny stuff either. I have gotten some really useful information.

So anyways. Sometimes watching one brings a question to mind about it. I just naturally go over to google and look whatever up.
I'll be reading the comments, and someone will ask the same thing I'm wondering about, and a lot of the time either the creator, or someone else will reply with the answer. But then, like 2 out of 3 comments for pages after that will be idiots asking the same thing...over and over and over.

Like they can't even be bothered to see fellow dumb asses keep asking the same thing. "Oh, if I ask, it'll get answered"

Look it up dude.