3
   

If Biden can't debate Trump, how is he going to lead the country?

 
 
Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2020 09:34 pm
I know asking rational questions of left wing democrats is pointless, but if Joe Biden can't be allowed by the democrat party to debate President Trump in an open debate forum, why would you vote for him?
 
neptuneblue
 
  3  
Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2020 09:40 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
How does one debate someone who won't actually debate issues, but just throw insults and bully tactics?

You don't. You run on the merits of your platform and disregard the actions of an incompetent opponent.

Biden doesn't HAVE to debate.

McGentrix
 
  0  
Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2020 09:58 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
I was wondering if they were going to debate. Has anything been said for sure from anyone yet?
neptuneblue
 
  2  
Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2020 10:04 pm
@McGentrix,
You can't look it up yourself?

Subject to confirmation:

https://www.elle.com/culture/career-politics/a30505216/2020-presidential-debates-general-election/
McGentrix
 
  1  
Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2020 10:06 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:


Thanks!
0 Replies
 
Dr Sliptinschit
 
  -2  
Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2020 10:26 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
How does one debate someone who won't actually debate issues, but just throw insults and bully tactics?


Regardless of Biden's insults and bully tactics, he still needs to debate Trump.
neptuneblue
 
  1  
Reply Thu 9 Jul, 2020 10:39 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
I don't think there's a NEED, considering Trump's propensity to fizzle out and tweet a response instead of showing leadership.
Dr Sliptinschit
 
  -1  
Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2020 05:46 pm
@neptuneblue,
Biden's handlers are going to keep him hidden until the election.

Biden is to scared to debate Trump but he is supposed to be able to handle world leaders for America.

neptuneblue
 
  2  
Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2020 07:30 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Odd you'd say that considering Biden was laying out plans to get the country up and running without killing half the population, ten hours ago.

maxdancona
 
  1  
Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2020 07:44 pm
Most Americans would vote for a potted plant.... a marxist pedophile potted plant ... over Trump.

The debate doesn't matter. This election is about getting rid of Trump.
farmerman
 
  5  
Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2020 11:07 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
probably because theres no point in ebating the liar-in-chief. When has he actually spoken anything thats truthful to America??

Hes a very troubled sick man with too much power that hes wielding improperly. Hes just been put on notice by the USSC that HE IS NOT ABOVE THE LAW.
I understand how you wackkadoo fringies feel about having a KING rather than a chief executive but, we are a nation of laws even though youd never know it these last 4 years.
Im hoping they bag this crook for good after hes out of office. Hes going too look great in orange being the new queen in the cell block at Allenwood.



0 Replies
 
Dr Sliptinschit
 
  -2  
Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2020 11:15 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
This election is about getting rid of Trump.


Oh no!

Trump is doing too good of a job and making democrats look bad!

GET RID OF TRUMP!
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2020 03:16 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Most Americans would vote for a potted plant.... a marxist pedophile potted plant ... over Trump.

I'm voting for Mr. Trump. I don't want to be murdered.


maxdancona wrote:
The debate doesn't matter. This election is about getting rid of Trump.

That is incorrect. The election is about saving the lives of white people.

If Joe Biden is elected he will use the power of the federal government to ensure that black people can freely rape and murder white people.
Dr Sliptinschit
 
  0  
Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2020 03:31 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Odd you'd say that considering Biden was laying out plans to get the country up and running without killing half the population, ten hours ago.


The only thing that Biden is planning on doing is sniffing and groping more 8-year-old girls.
maxdancona
 
  1  
Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2020 03:32 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

maxdancona wrote:
Most Americans would vote for a potted plant.... a marxist pedophile potted plant ... over Trump.

I'm voting for Mr. Trump. I don't want to be murdered.


maxdancona wrote:
The debate doesn't matter. This election is about getting rid of Trump.

That is incorrect. The election is about saving the lives of white people.

If Joe Biden is elected he will use the power of the federal government to ensure that black people can freely rape and murder white people.


I would sacrifice a million White people to murder and rape to get rid of Trump.
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2020 03:34 pm
@maxdancona,
That's pretty horrible of you. What if someone you care about were one of the victims?
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Sat 11 Jul, 2020 03:35 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:
The only thing that Biden is planning on doing is sniffing and groping more 8-year-old girls.
https://grrrgraphics.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/joe_hunter_biden_cartoon-1024x709.jpg
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

The Democrats will win again in 2016 - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Monica 2016 - Discussion by gungasnake
LaRouche on Bernie Sanders - Discussion by gungasnake
The impending Government Shutdown - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Obama in - DOW Tanks - Discussion by cjhsa
Racial views steer some white Dems away from Obama - Discussion by BumbleBeeBoogie
 
  1. Forums
  2. » If Biden can't debate Trump, how is he going to lead the country?
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 08/13/2020 at 06:30:06