If Biden can't debate Trump, how is he going to lead the country?

Thu 9 Jul, 2020 09:34 pm
I know asking rational questions of left wing democrats is pointless, but if Joe Biden can't be allowed by the democrat party to debate President Trump in an open debate forum, why would you vote for him?

neptuneblue

Thu 9 Jul, 2020 09:40 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
How does one debate someone who won't actually debate issues, but just throw insults and bully tactics?

You don't. You run on the merits of your platform and disregard the actions of an incompetent opponent.

Biden doesn't HAVE to debate.

McGentrix

Thu 9 Jul, 2020 09:58 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
I was wondering if they were going to debate. Has anything been said for sure from anyone yet?
neptuneblue

Thu 9 Jul, 2020 10:04 pm
@McGentrix,
You can't look it up yourself?

Subject to confirmation:

https://www.elle.com/culture/career-politics/a30505216/2020-presidential-debates-general-election/
McGentrix

Thu 9 Jul, 2020 10:06 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Thanks!
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Thu 9 Jul, 2020 10:26 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
How does one debate someone who won't actually debate issues, but just throw insults and bully tactics?

Regardless of Biden's insults and bully tactics, he still needs to debate Trump.
neptuneblue

Thu 9 Jul, 2020 10:39 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
I don't think there's a NEED, considering Trump's propensity to fizzle out and tweet a response instead of showing leadership.
Dr Sliptinschit

Fri 10 Jul, 2020 05:46 pm
@neptuneblue,
Biden's handlers are going to keep him hidden until the election.

Biden is to scared to debate Trump but he is supposed to be able to handle world leaders for America.

neptuneblue

Fri 10 Jul, 2020 07:30 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Odd you'd say that considering Biden was laying out plans to get the country up and running without killing half the population, ten hours ago.

maxdancona

Fri 10 Jul, 2020 07:44 pm
Most Americans would vote for a potted plant.... a marxist pedophile potted plant ... over Trump.

The debate doesn't matter. This election is about getting rid of Trump.
farmerman

Sat 11 Jul, 2020 11:07 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
probably because theres no point in ebating the liar-in-chief. When has he actually spoken anything thats truthful to America??

Hes a very troubled sick man with too much power that hes wielding improperly. Hes just been put on notice by the USSC that HE IS NOT ABOVE THE LAW.
I understand how you wackkadoo fringies feel about having a KING rather than a chief executive but, we are a nation of laws even though youd never know it these last 4 years.
Im hoping they bag this crook for good after hes out of office. Hes going too look great in orange being the new queen in the cell block at Allenwood.

0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Sat 11 Jul, 2020 11:15 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
This election is about getting rid of Trump.

Oh no!

Trump is doing too good of a job and making democrats look bad!

GET RID OF TRUMP!
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 11 Jul, 2020 03:16 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Most Americans would vote for a potted plant.... a marxist pedophile potted plant ... over Trump.

I'm voting for Mr. Trump. I don't want to be murdered.

maxdancona wrote:

That is incorrect. The election is about saving the lives of white people.

If Joe Biden is elected he will use the power of the federal government to ensure that black people can freely rape and murder white people.
Dr Sliptinschit

Sat 11 Jul, 2020 03:31 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Odd you'd say that considering Biden was laying out plans to get the country up and running without killing half the population, ten hours ago.

The only thing that Biden is planning on doing is sniffing and groping more 8-year-old girls.
maxdancona

Sat 11 Jul, 2020 03:32 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

maxdancona wrote:

I'm voting for Mr. Trump. I don't want to be murdered.

maxdancona wrote:

That is incorrect. The election is about saving the lives of white people.

If Joe Biden is elected he will use the power of the federal government to ensure that black people can freely rape and murder white people.

I would sacrifice a million White people to murder and rape to get rid of Trump.
oralloy

Sat 11 Jul, 2020 03:34 pm
@maxdancona,
That's pretty horrible of you. What if someone you care about were one of the victims?
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 11 Jul, 2020 03:35 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:
The only thing that Biden is planning on doing is sniffing and groping more 8-year-old girls.
https://grrrgraphics.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/joe_hunter_biden_cartoon-1024x709.jpg
0 Replies