Trump Seizes Control of Voice of America

coldjoint

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2020 11:51 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
It's all of our business.

The Constitution says something much different. It is the rights of the individual not the collective. You and the deep stater only need to know what I or Oralloy want to tell you.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 10:38 am
@coldjoint,
Fine. It is the individual business of every individual of the 350 million or so individuals who individually make up the population of the US. Happy now? Any other dumb nits you want to pick?
coldjoint

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 10:51 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Happy now?

Definitely happier than you are.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 10:54 am
@coldjoint,
so any more nits to pick?
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 10:57 am
@coldjoint,
I doubt that. I'm very happy that trump is down over 10 points and looks to be cruising blithely toward losing the election and taking the gop down with him, and getting farther behind every time he opens his mouth and stuffs his orthopedic shoe in it.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 10:57 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
so any more nits to pick?

Saying somethings are not your business is not nit picking. It is a clear statement that my personal information is none of your business.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 11:00 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
I'm very happy that trump is sown over 10 points

When you only include 25% Republicans in the polls what do you expect? The polls are nothing but an attempt to demoralize Trump supporters. It will not work, ask the million people who asked to attend tonight's rally.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 11:45 am
@coldjoint,
Actually, the real number of Republicans who are part of these polls is 28.9%.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 11:50 am
@coldjoint,
You do realize that Trump's figures are invariably lies, don't you? He might have gotten a couple thousand. A million? It is to laugh.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 11:56 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:

It is called suppressive polling. In other words, a lie.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 11:57 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

It is called suppressive polling. In other words, a lie.

Actually, it is called scientifically accurate polling.

Reality has a well-known liberal bias.

coldjoint

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 11:59 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
You do realize that Trump's figures are invariably lies,

No I do not. Why don't you prove he is lying?
coldjoint

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 12:00 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:

Actually, it is called scientifically accurate polling.

Says who? You? Bullshit. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 12:14 pm
I tell you if Trump is actually re-elected, we may as well give up all thought of a free and democratic country with freedom of the Press. It will be a thing of the past.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 12:24 pm
Quote:
CNN dismisses poll findings that show Americans believe Biden has early dementia

Quote:
The Zogby poll, which was released this week, found that a majority of voters believed that Biden is in the early stages of dementia. Fifty-five percent of likely voters said it was more likely that Biden is in the early stages of dementia, with 45% of likely voters believed it was less likely to be true. The majority of Republican voters believed Biden has dementia with 77% expressing that opinion, while 32% of Democratic voters believed it. However, 56% of independent voters believed Biden has early dementia.

Also, the majority of younger voters were more convinced of Biden’s alleged early dementia, while older voters were not as convinced.

https://www.aim.org/aim-column/cnn-poll-biden-early-dementia/?utm_source=whatfinger
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 02:04 pm
@coldjoint,
Even if that were true, which is unlikely, voters still prefer Biden with dementia to trump with whatever it is that's blatantly wrong with him.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 02:14 pm
@coldjoint,
If you believe trump's unsupported word after three years of his congenital lying, you're even more gullible than I thought you were.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 02:51 pm
@MontereyJack,
Who is Biden?
oralloy

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 02:59 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Fine. It is the individual business of every individual of the 350 million or so individuals who individually make up the population of the US. Happy now? Any other dumb nits you want to pick?

You're still wrong. My personal and family details are nobody else's business.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2020 03:00 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:
I tell you if Trump is actually re-elected, we may as well give up all thought of a free and democratic country with freedom of the Press. It will be a thing of the past.

The only threat currently posed to our democracy, is posed by all the witch hunts that the Democratic Party wages against people who disagree with them.