IF GEORGE WILL FEELS THIS WAY...

oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 10:33 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Actually Oralloy,
I think you are making Brandon uncomfortable. You are doing more to get Brandon to question his position than I ever could.
Good job.

I think you're imagining things.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 10:34 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
Yeah. You want the protesters to go back to writing letters-to-the-editor asking that something be done.
That was working so well!

What needs to be done? They can write letters if they want to of course.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:38 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:
Yeah. You want the protesters to go back to writing letters-to-the-editor asking that something be done.
That was working so well!

What needs to be done? They can write letters if they want to of course.

I cannot tell you for sure what "needs" to be done...but I can tell you how I very likely would feel if I were a black man right now in the United States.

I think it would be a variation on: Bring the ******* country to its knees. Screw things up so badly that nobody, white, black or any other color, gets any enjoyment in life. Make life as hard, and savage as possible; create a street style dog-eat-dog existence.

If I were a black man right now in America I would think the people rioting and looting at the moment are being too kind; too deferential; too respectful of laws that favor the whites.

Okay?
oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:46 am
@Frank Apisa,
Law enforcement (or the National Guard) can control violent people if they do not control themselves.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 12:26 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Law enforcement (or the National Guard) can control violent people if they do not control themselves.

I think you have that backwards. We are not living in a police state.

The police work for me, not the other way around.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 12:47 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Mares eat oats and does eat oats, but little lambs eat ivy.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 12:50 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
I think you have that backwards. We are not living in a police state.
The police work for me, not the other way around.

They work for the American people. If you want them to stand down and let these violent thugs rampage, I think the American people will outvote you on that.
roger

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 12:54 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Sure glad all black men don't feel the way you would.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 01:08 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
They work for the American people. If you want them to stand down and let these violent thugs rampage, I think the American people will outvote you on that.

The people you are calling "violent thugs" are the American people. You have a problem with your logic there.
oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 01:11 pm
@maxdancona,
No problems with my logic. Stealing is a crime. Arson is a crime. You wouldn't like it very much if it were your property that these thugs were stealing and burning.

These criminals are only a small portion of the American people.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 01:14 pm
@oralloy,
You are conflating the people committing arson with the people who are protesting police violence.

I am an American. I support the protests. I have never committed arson.

Deal with it.
oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 01:18 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
You are conflating the people committing arson with the people who are protesting police violence.

No I'm not. If you think my reference to violent thugs refers to peaceful protesters than you are not comprehending my posts.

That said, the peaceful protesters are pretty bad in their own rights. They are demanding that black people be allowed to murder police officers and white people with impunity.

maxdancona wrote:
I am an American. I support the protests. I have never committed arson.
Deal with it.

Why do you want black people to be allowed to murder police officers and white people with impunity?
maxdancona

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 01:39 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Why do you want black people to be allowed to murder police officers and white people with impunity?

The same reason that you want the country to be run by Nazis led by Trump as the Dear Leader.

(This is an idiotic game you are playing... but I will play along).
oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 01:48 pm
@maxdancona,
Don't be silly. I'm not playing a game.

It is a fact that these protesters are demanding that black people be allowed to murder police officers and white people with impunity.

You may not like that it's a fact. But it's still a fact.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 01:54 pm
@oralloy,
If you aren't playing the game, my dear Oralloy, then you are the game.

I am one of "these protesters". My son is a police officer. **** yourself, if you think I want my son to be murdered by anyone.

You are playing a rather nasty game.
oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 02:01 pm
@maxdancona,
No game. I'm sorry if the facts are uncomfortable for you, but that is in fact what the protesters are demanding.

I advise looking at reality and then choosing to disassociate from these evil protesters.

I suspect that you will choose to ignore my advice and instead simply hide from reality.

But I'm telling you the truth with good intentions. I believe that confronting reality is always the best choice, even though progressives hardly ever choose to do it.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 02:03 pm
@oralloy,
I am part of "the protesters". You are telling me what I am demanding. That makes you full of ****.

What about the police officers who are part of the protesters. Do you really think you can read people's minds.

Your logic is truly fucked.

oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 02:39 pm
@maxdancona,
This quote from Georgeob seems pertinent:
https://able2know.org/topic/71145-511#post-3103900

"Someone who tells you an unpleasant truth while you still have time to fix it is not your enemy; one who sees an error and remains supportively silent is not really your friend."
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 02:59 pm
@roger,
Frank feels how a white man would feel if he suddenly started being treated like a black man.

It’s not the same thing at all.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 03:12 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Sure glad all black men don't feel the way you would.

Yeah, so am I.

And I am glad I will not have to face that kind of decision, because I am not a black man.

But the black men in our nation who are steaming...are doing so appropriately. This nonsense that black men can be killed with such impunity MUST END.

And if it would end peacefully...without lots of violence...IT WOULD HAVE ENDED ALREADY.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 05:20:15