Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 871 • Replies: 19
No top replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 12:18 am
This is so sad brahmin.
0 Replies

thethinkfactory

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 09:04 am
Dude - I can totally see the similarities between that Airbus and an F-14.

Dear god...

TF
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 12:34 pm
i started the exact same thread in another forum and the beautiful reply i got was -

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9-11

who answers? "

!!!!!

as if one wrong justifies teh other, as if the ones responsible tor 9-11 arnt answering and as if this carnage that occured many years back was committed in anticipation of the would-be attack on 9/11/2001 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

thethinkfactory

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 04:19 pm
brahmin wrote:
i started the exact same thread in another forum and the beautiful reply i got was -

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9-11

who answers? "

!!!!!

as if one wrong justifies teh other, as if the ones responsible tor 9-11 arnt answering and as if this carnage that occured many years back was committed in anticipation of the would-be attack on 9/11/2001 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brahmin,

I was caught cheating on my wife last week - I blamed it on Bin Laden and 9/11. It didn't work - I guess my wife didn't see the presidential addresses.

Damn...

TF
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 04:42 am
lmao
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 06:25 am
1988 ?? Why is this relavant today?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 06:29 am
woiyo wrote:
1988 ?? Why is this relavant today?

Yes, why do we remember special, especially sad events on the day they happened?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 06:41 am
You mean stuff like this????

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0001454.html

How many of these dates do you remember or are they not worthy since they occurred against America?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 06:47 am
I was only referring to your last response, to the theme of this thread and nothing else.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 06:50 am
Besides that I didn't create this thread and/or asked the question, I couildn't find any attack on a 3rd of July on your link.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 06:50 am
Walter Hinteler wrote:
I was only referring to your last response, to the theme of this thread and nothing else.

I doubt it. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 08:20 am
yes those listed in your link are "terrorist attacks".

the hardly-ever-spoken-of, tragedy that occured on the 3rd of july - and no its not irrevalent just cos it occured in the past - to this day usa cribs about pearl harbour - was however committed by a non-terrorist state - or at least so they claim.

should we start expecting a similarly irresponsible behaviour from the people responsible for the tragedies on your and my link ????
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 08:45 am
Something horrible happens to someone, somewhere, every day.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 09:06 am
brahmin wrote:
yes those listed in your link are "terrorist attacks".

the hardly-ever-spoken-of, tragedy that occured on the 3rd of july - and no its not irrevalent just cos it occured in the past - to this day usa cribs about pearl harbour - was however committed by a non-terrorist state - or at least so they claim.

should we start expecting a similarly irresponsible behaviour from the people responsible for the tragedies on your and my link ????

Not sure what you mean, but maybe when the new Iranian President apologizes for holding our hoastage for 400 or so days, negotiations can begin.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 01:03 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Something horrible happens to someone, somewhere, every day.

sure, and irrespective of whether the persons at the recieving end of it are americans or iranians or bolivians.. they are equally undeserving of it and the culprits are equally guilty
0 Replies

thethinkfactory

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 06:03 pm
What defines terrorist attack?

It seems that the Boston Tea Party was a terrorist attack by all definitions.

(n) terrorist attack (a surprise attack involving the deliberate use of violence against civilians in the hope of attaining political or religious aims)

In this case it was civilian property.

I am sure we do not like to think like this - I just have never seen a very good definition for terrorist that is not relative to ones culture.

TTF
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 10:10 pm
woiyo wrote:

Not sure what you mean, but maybe when the new Iranian President apologizes for holding our hoastage for 400 or so days, negotiations can begin.

ok now i get it....the plane was blown up, in anticipation of the fact that one of the hostage takers would one day become president.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 06:22 am
brahmin wrote:
woiyo wrote:

ok now i get it....the plane was blown up, in anticipation of the fact that one of the hostage takers would one day become president.

No, apparently you do NOT get it.

I could not care any less about one plane accidently blown up due to miscommunication on both side 15 years ago filled with Iranians who at that time was in the process of killing their neighbors for no reason.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 07:23 am
of course you do not care less.....the plane was after all filled with iranians... whats the going exchange rate between the currencies of the two currencies.... ?

its also funny that today you kill the same neighbours of theirs, and that you funded their neighbours to kill iraninans too.

very evil those iranians - killing their neighbours and all... they probably even genocided the natives of iraq... or perhaps dropped a couple of nuke bombs of their civilians... or maybe waged a guerilla war lasting more than a decade... maybe the evil iranians even planned to overthrow saddam, the dictator next door... the possibilities are many.
0 Replies