Churches hating Jew's

Mills75

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 10:29 pm
brahmin wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:
Wow. You really hate Muslims, don't you.

i really have reasons't dont i?

after all they arnt too better than their christian siblings (given that they have the same ideological parents) are they ???
And that ideological parent is Judaism; what's your point?

Quote:
do you need another holocaust to start for it to be evident that anti semitism is on the rise?
No, just evidence beyond a few scattered and unrelated examples of vandalism. Even the data you sited from the Anti-Defamation League suggests that anti-semitic sentiment is generally declining in Europe. Saying anti-semitism is on the rise doesn't make it so (especially when the best evidence you've produced contradicts you).
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 10:36 pm
this is akin to not eating at McDonald's or buying certain types tomatoes or salsa
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 10:40 pm
Mills75 wrote:

that in the degree of harm inflicted by these two siblings on others, they run neck and neck.. the carnage inflicted on native americans (both nort and south) by missionaries and then on jews and all the other carnages, compare very favourably with the carnage inflicted my muslims on hindus and others.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 10:51 pm
Mills75 wrote:
anti-semitism is on the rise doesn't make it so (especially when the best evidence you've produced contradicts you).

all the evidence i suggested proves that anti semitism is on a high.

here's are more that i know you would love to brush aside as irrelevant -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/neo-nazism
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 10:55 pm
http://www.adl.org/PresRele/ASUS_12/4109_12.htm
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 11:07 pm
Quote:
anti-Semitic beliefs had dropped from 20% in 1992
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 11:08 pm
lets see a few jews subscribe to that.

btw - which of the links did u quote from... for all i know they could be talking about it dropping in french polynesia...
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 11:13 pm
be nice

http://www.adl.org/PresRele/ASUS_12/4109_12.htm

have you ever communicated with the adl?
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 11:25 pm
glad u asked - yes i did.

i warned them about a guy called Drake, who was in the us army, and a confirmed neo-nazi, who was one of the speakers in the nazi gathering that took place just a fortnight back in Surrender Field in vermont (?? or virginia).

GLOBAL anti semitism IS rising, also rising in pockets in usa, tho overall it may be lesser tan 1992 (prolly cos 1992 was some sort of highpoint). that article has other lines besides the one u pasted.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 12:35 am
http://www.twelvearyannations.com/id18.htm

scroll down to the list of speakers...#6 is the guy.

google "sgt drake nsm georgia" and you will know more.

and now tell me anti semitism and/or racism, is on the decline !!!!
0 Replies

Mills75

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 01:32 am
brahmin wrote:
Mills75 wrote:

that in the degree of harm inflicted by these two siblings on others, they run neck and neck.. the carnage inflicted on native americans (both nort and south) by missionaries and then on jews and all the other carnages, compare very favourably with the carnage inflicted my muslims on hindus and others.
There are precious few ethnic or religious groups whose hands, when examined from a broader historical perspective, are free of blood.

Quote:
all the evidence i suggested proves that anti semitism is on a high.
Not only does it not 'prove' your case, the only significant data provided doesn't even support your case. The survey of anti-semitic attitudes in Europe that you cite clearly shows that such attitudes have, in general, declined since last year; all of the other information you've provided is anecdotal--it isn't statistically generalizable. If you want to prove your case, you need hard numbers showing that the number of people holding anti-semitic views is increasing internationally (the data you cite shows the opposite), that Neo-Nazi membership is growing (in more than just a few isolated nations), or that specifically anti-Jewish crimes has increased internationally. You do none of this.

Quote:
here's are more that i know you would love to brush aside as irrelevant -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/neo-nazism
It is irrelevant to the present discussion--your link simply gives the definition and other relevant information on Neo-Nazism; there's no data on growth or decline provided.

However, I found this quote in the Wikipedia entry for the Anti-Defamation League:

"The ADL has virtually abandoned its earlier role as a civil rights organization, becoming 'one of the main pillars' of Israeli propaganda in the U.S.… These efforts, buttressed by insinuations of anti-Semitism or direct accusations, are intended to deflect or undermine opposition to Israeli policies, including Israel's refusal, with U.S. support, to move towards a general political settlement."Chomsky, Necessary Illusions
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Defamation_League

Unfortunately, I'll have to withhold judgment on the last ADL link you've provided--the ADL website seems to be offline for the moment. With regard to your last post--you do realize that, unfortunately, anti-semitic/racist rallies have been taking place in America since long before there was any such thing as Nazism. That an Aryan rally took place last month is a sad testament to the fact that such stupidity still lives among us, but it doesn't prove that such stupidity is on the rise.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 03:35 am
luke 19.27
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 06:17 am
Luke 19:27 wrote:

Huh?
0 Replies

Moishe3rd

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 06:32 am
Mills75 wrote:
Moishe3rd wrote:
Rolling Eyes
Sigh.... Must you.
How about you prove your bizarre fantasical accusations with some links?
No news; no data; no truth.
Which is simply carving out a lie in this little teeny corner of the universe...
Why bother?
If you really believe what you wrote, provide some facts.
If you have no facts, why do you feel compelled to repeat stupid canards?

"If Americans Knew." Figures on Israeli casualties versus Palestinian casualties, as well as a brief historical overview of the conflict.

Amnesty International. Supports the data reported by "If Americans Knew" and details the reckless shooting by IDF soldiers into crowds of unarmed civilians.

See, the Israeli's really do bomb houses and kill innocent civilians, including children.In this case, the house really did belong to an extremist leader (however, he wasn't home).

See, the Israelis really do bomb cars driving on the streets.In this case, the car was carrying an extremist leader, but the civilians near the car at the time of the attack had no known terrorist connections.

Unfortunately, I haven't kept a file of all the articles I've read on the topic over the last ten years or so, or even the last five. However, Google searches turn up all sorts of articles with reliable data supporting my contention. Indeed, the "stupid canards" I've provided are merely well-known facts to anyone who pays even passing attention to the conflict.

Thank you for your anti-Semitic articles.
I appreciate your efforts to discover biased and bigoted news stories from those that hate Israel.
I was a little bit unsure of Constitutional Girl's premise that just because certain people hate Israel, that this necessarily means that they hate Jews.
Sigh.
I should know better.
But, I always have the hope that those who dislike Israel have some rational basis for their hatreds. Maybe a point of discussion or two.
But this is not the case.
So, in light of your blatantly creepy articles, the first of which is really wacked - a web site by an organization that believes the Nazis and the Jews conspired together to take over "Palestine" (oh, wait, there was no Palestine...), Constitutional Girl's premise is indeed proved true.
Anti-Israel canards are indeed anti-Jewish.
So, I have a further question for you.
And, while I am disgustingly sarcastic with your last response, I am also genuinely curious -
Where does this anti-Jewish bias come from?
Is it something you simply tried on one day and decided it looked good on you, or is it something deeper? Did "the Jews" do something to you? Are you Muslim?
Just curious.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 07:18 am
ebrown_p wrote:
Luke 19:27 wrote:

Huh?

and today itself, right here on A2K, someone said "its all about peace, just like any religion" !!!!

anyway luke goes a long way in explaining the reason why events like the one listed here - http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/murderers.htm - took place so freely.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 08:51 am
You are taking that sentence a bit out of context. It is from the parable of the Minas (called the Parable of the Talents in some places). I won't argue, but I will post the context for accuracy.

Luke wrote:

I find it a bit strange that I am defending Christianity and Islam in the same thread.

Maybe we should just rename this thread to "Hindus hating Muslims and Christians".
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 09:13 am
no...instead make it..

"hating all those who caused the greatest carnages in world history" -

and lets see whom History points out as the "mercenaries extraordinaire"-

only the ideological siblings (2ndary abrahamic religions) !!!

what we hindus and all the peace loving people of the world (jews, buddhists, pagans, zorastrians, bahai etc etc) hate most is religious intolerance - and about 99.729754% of THAT comes from the siblings !!!
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 09:14 am
Report on Global Anti-Semitism

Quote:
July 1, 2003 – December 15, 2004, submitted by the Department of State to the Committee on Foreign Relations and the Committee on International Relations in accordance with Section 4 of PL 108-332, December 30, 2004

Released by the Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor
January 5, 2005

Executive Summary

I. Anti-Semitism

Anti-Semitism has plagued the world for centuries. Taken to its most far-reaching and violent extreme, the Holocaust, anti-Semitism resulted in the deaths of millions of Jews and the suffering of countless others. Subtler, less vile forms of anti-Semitism have disrupted lives, decimated religious communities, created social and political cleavages, and complicated relations between countries as well as the work of international organizations. For an increasingly interdependent world, anti-Semitism is an intolerable burden.

The increasing frequency and severity of anti-Semitic incidents since the start of the 21st century, particularly in Europe, has compelled the international community to focus on anti-Semitism with renewed vigor. Attacks on individual Jews and on Jewish properties occurred in the immediate post World War II period, but decreased over time and were primarily linked to vandalism and criminal activity. In recent years, incidents have been more targeted in nature with perpetrators appearing to have the specific intent to attack Jews and Judaism. These attacks have disrupted the sense of safety and well being of Jewish communities.

The definition of anti-Semitism has been the focus of innumerable discussions and studies. While there is no universally accepted definition, there is a generally clear understanding of what the term encompasses.

For the purposes of this report, anti-Semitism is considered to be hatred toward Jews—individually and as a group—that can be attributed to the Jewish religion and/or ethnicity. An important issue is the distinction between legitimate criticism of policies and practices of the State of Israel, and commentary that assumes an anti-Semitic character. The demonization of Israel, or vilification of Israeli leaders, sometimes through comparisons with Nazi leaders, and through the use of Nazi symbols to caricature them, indicates an anti-Semitic bias rather than a valid criticism of policy concerning a controversial issue.
Continued :
http://www.state.gov/g/drl/rls/40258.htm

For those who think ati-semitism is dead or dying. I suggest you read read the contents of the link in it's entirety.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 10:07 am
brahmin wrote:
no...instead make it..

"hating all those who caused the greatest carnages in world history" -

and lets see whom History points out as the "mercenaries extraordinaire"-

So, let me get this straight then...

You don't hate any Muslim who didn't cause "the greatest carnages in world history". If that's the case, then we agree.
0 Replies

brahmin

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2005 10:14 am
yes i dont hate any muslim or anyone else who doesn't intend to harm hindus or to hindu values (eg like raze temples, like the recent temple attack that was stopped in the nick of time) and who honestly can condemn the past attrocities done to hindus by his people (be that the islamic raiders to india or the portueguese inquisition in goa and other lesser killings)
0 Replies