What are the best free 2-D drawing and painting apps for an Android smartphone?

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2020 05:52 am
Hi. I have a Tempo X ZTE smartphone powered by Android. I have a 4-in-1 inkjet printer, but I can't scan or print or copy anything on it without putting new cartridges in it.

I have 2-D drawings that I made that I would like to color in digitally. If my printer was working I could scan the drawings into my PC and color them in and fix them up in MS Paint.

I can snap pics of my drawings on my smartphone, save the pics as files on my phone and email them to myself.

I would like to know what the best free drawing and painting apps I can add to my smartphone?

Something like MS Paint or Paint 3D that I can use on my phone. I would like to color in and fix up the pics I snapped using such an app or apps. I have a stylus pen that I can use on my phone, so drawing, painting and coloring something on my phone won't be an issue.

Please help- thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 4,256 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2020 02:59 pm
@JGoldman10,
I'd recommend SketchBook. It's free and highly regarded by many.
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 6 Aug, 2020 05:51 pm
@Sturgis,
Hi. Do you know of any other 2D drawing and painting apps for Android besides Sketchbook? I tried it and I had too many issues with it. Same with Ibis Paint.

Unfortunately there's no MS Paint app I can use for Android; Microsoft doesn't make MS Paint apps for any phone or device.

I just want a simple free MS Paint-like drawing and painting app I can use on my Android smartphone.

I have a 2D hand drawing I made I want to upload to Newgrounds and to Deviantart that I scanned into my phone. I want to be able to digitally ink and paint it before I upload my pic to these sites.

I simply want to ink it and color it in. I am submitting it as a 2D piece.
Sturgis

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2020 04:08 pm
@JGoldman10,
Sorry, I do not.

Not being at all artistic, it is not an area which I've put much thought or time towards.
0 Replies