1

What are the best free 2-D drawing and painting apps for an Android smartphone?

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2020 05:52 am
Hi. I have a Tempo X ZTE smartphone powered by Android. I have a 4-in-1 inkjet printer, but I can't scan or print or copy anything on it without putting new cartridges in it.

I have 2-D drawings that I made that I would like to color in digitally. If my printer was working I could scan the drawings into my PC and color them in and fix them up in MS Paint.

I can snap pics of my drawings on my smartphone, save the pics as files on my phone and email them to myself.

I would like to know what the best free drawing and painting apps I can add to my smartphone?

Something like MS Paint or Paint 3D that I can use on my phone. I would like to color in and fix up the pics I snapped using such an app or apps. I have a stylus pen that I can use on my phone, so drawing, painting and coloring something on my phone won't be an issue.

Please help- thank you.

Sturgis

1  
Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2020 02:59 pm
@JGoldman10,
I'd recommend SketchBook. It's free and highly regarded by many.