Looking for the name of an old SF series ... help, please.

Fedral

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2005 10:44 am
Ok friends and family of A2K, I have a bit of a puzzler and mayhaps SOMEONE out there can help me out.

A very, very long time back, I remember a Science Fiction series playing here on American TV. I believe that the series was created in the UK (Like most good SF) and I never got to 'see' it in its entirety.

(I had been grounded throughout a whole summer an was not allowed to watch any TV for an incident involving a garage, a pickaxe and some justifiable anger towards my next door neighbours, so was only able to hear the series from the confines of my bedroom.)

The series seemed to involve some sort of space going version of an ark carrying colonists or refugees in 'coldsleep' or something, I was never clear as I started listening part way through the series. It seemed to follow the travails of the crew that was awake and keeping things running.

I know this is all kind of vague, but its the best I can do, I know there was some fighting involved between factions aboard the ship.

Hope someone can help, I would love to add this to my Doctor Who and Blake 7 SF shelf.

Thanks in advance...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 889 • Replies: 1
No top replies

bermbits

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2005 04:01 pm
Here are a couple of links that might jog your memory. Let me know if these help. Good luck.

http://home.austarnet.com.au/petersykes/topscifi/lists_tv.html

http://www.tvscifi.co.uk/select2.htm
0 Replies