izzythepush

Sat 6 Apr, 2024 01:58 pm
@candidoff,
No there wasn't.

You really are ignorant.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 6 Apr, 2024 02:03 pm
The Cassical Greeks knew the Earth was round.

They even worked out how big the Earth was.

It meant that the distance between China and Europe was way too far.

Columbus claimed they were wrong, he was wrong, but he didn't know about the Americas.

Do they not teach this stuff in American schools?
0 Replies

candidoff

Tue 9 Apr, 2024 10:27 pm
Question for everyone. Yes, the speed of light is constant both according to the wave theory and Einstein’s theory. The question is - relative to what is it constant?
izzythepush

Wed 10 Apr, 2024 04:09 am
@candidoff,
This is not a site where you can get educated for free.

Go to college, ask questions there, of people who have been paid to answer them.
candidoff

Wed 10 Apr, 2024 09:55 am
@izzythepush,
As part of charity.
candidoff

Wed 10 Apr, 2024 10:33 am
@candidoff,
They teach Einstein's delusions in college. I intend to prove with logic that this is indeed nonsense.
izzythepush

Wed 10 Apr, 2024 10:53 am
@candidoff,
Go back to college then, disprove them.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Thu 11 Apr, 2024 11:08 pm
@candidoff,
Tell me about "the addition of speeds."
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Thu 11 Apr, 2024 11:11 pm
@candidoff,
The problem, as you'd know if you'd ever studied relativity, is that it would take an infinite amount of energy to accelerate an object to that speed relative to any observer. This was first proven in 1905. The track record on proving the world's physicists wrong by people who've never taken a physics course isn't very good.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Thu 11 Apr, 2024 11:13 pm
@candidoff,
candidoff wrote:
Question for everyone. Yes, the speed of light is constant both according to the wave theory and Einstein’s theory. The question is - relative to what is it constant?

Let me see if I've got this straight. You're talking about how the theory is wrong, but haven't bothered to learn what it says? Wow!

If any observer measures an object as traveling at the speed of light, then all observers will, regardless of their state of motion relative to each other.
candidoff

Fri 12 Apr, 2024 12:45 pm
@Brandon9000,
Einsteins special relativity nonsense.
According to wave theory, the speed of a wave does not depend on the speed of the wave source. This was known even without Einstein.
Brandon9000

Sat 13 Apr, 2024 07:37 pm
@candidoff,
Most of the statements you've posted indicate that you don't know what the Theory of Relativity says. Here's how argument works. If you wish to argue against a belief, here are the steps:

1. Find out what the belief says
2. Argue that what it says is incorrect

You've skipped step 1. An absolute minimum prerequisite for arguing against a claim is to represent what it says accurately. I have no intention of arguing that a theory universally accepted by physicists all over the world for almost 120 years is correct with someone too lazy to first find out what it says. Go read a book.
izzythepush

Sun 14 Apr, 2024 12:20 am
@Brandon9000,
Like Jasper.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 15 Apr, 2024 03:56 am
@candidoff,
I don't think there's a charitable institute for the delusions of simple minded idiots.
candidoff

Mon 15 Apr, 2024 05:58 am
@izzythepush,
"Yesterday, when I was young..."I also admired Einstein's theory. Why wasn't he given the Nobel Prize? Now I admire the Nobel committee. Einstein is truly a genius, a genius of charlatanism. It is quite possible that he firmly believed in his theory. The collective intelligence amazes me. How can you believe this nonsense?
Global Journal of Science Frontier Research, A, vol.24(1),p.43.
izzythepush

Mon 15 Apr, 2024 06:29 am
@candidoff,
You don't understand it.

You're not the first idiot to attack science without the wherewithal to explain anything.

You join a long list of deluded muppets whose huge gobs are in inverse proportion to their brains.
candidoff

Mon 15 Apr, 2024 10:52 am
@izzythepush,
We'll see...
izzythepush

Mon 15 Apr, 2024 11:33 am
@candidoff,
Already happened, inane fatuous comments trying desperately to appear enigmatic.

Happened way too many times for me to bother any more.

I'm not wasting any more time on attention seeking morons.

You're on ignore.
0 Replies