7
   

Mitt Romney gets EMOTIONAL, votes to CONVICT President Trump.

 
 
farmerman
 
  1  
Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2020 04:55 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
I've yet to see anyone point out a single untrue statement in coldjoint's posts

Thats really not the point, impugning your self proclaimed veracity would be impossible since you guys "Buy" everything that your leader says. Therefore you guys are not guilty of lying, just childish gullibility..So you just accept someone else lies without question.
Its better for you to just be dumb than it is to be an evil brained liar. Dont you agree??
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2020 01:30 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
since you guys "Buy" everything that your leader says.

And you are the proud owner of three years of lies. How much did it cost to see no collusion that was never there. Talk about buying into bullshit, the MSM and Democrats have proven nothing in three years except that they are the liars. Trump is a hundred times more believable.
oralloy
 
  1  
Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2020 03:26 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Thats really not the point,

It is exactly the point. Your accusations are untrue.


farmerman wrote:
impugning your self proclaimed veracity would be impossible since you guys "Buy" everything that your leader says.

The reason why it is impossible is because you are unable to point out any untrue statements in our posts.


farmerman wrote:
So you just accept someone else lies without question.

Again note your inability to point out any untrue statements in our posts.


farmerman wrote:
Its better for you to just be dumb than it is to be an evil brained liar. Dont you agree??

Conservatives desire neither state. We prefer being informed, honest, and 100% correct.
farmerman
 
  1  
Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2020 04:37 pm
@oralloy,
Let me go slowly then.

1I can find about 14000 direct lying quotes by your Fuhrer

2You buy em unquestionably

3You repeat em

4 QED, you lie too.
farmerman
 
  2  
Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2020 04:52 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:

And you are the proud owner of three years of lies. How much did it cost to see no collusion that was never there.
Do you even know the difference between a lie and an invstigation??
(I thought not)

Remember Mueller dint exonerate der Fuhrer. He lwft it open to a time this guy is no longer hogging up the office of the president.

Also, The entire Senate GOP is as guilty as der F in suborning their members into being part of a cover-up.
No lies there either.
oralloy
 
  1  
Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2020 06:02 pm
@farmerman,
Don't be silly. The Senate did not cover anything up.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  1  
Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2020 06:03 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
2You buy em unquestionably
3You repeat em
4 QED, you lie too.

You cannot provide any examples of any of that in any of my posts.


farmerman wrote:
1I can find about 14000 direct lying quotes by your Fuhrer

Given that all of your other claims are untrue, I see no reason to believe that this claim is true.


farmerman wrote:
Let me go slowly then.

Your untrue claims are untrue at any speed.
0 Replies
 
coldjoint
 
  1  
Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2020 08:06 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:

Remember Mueller dint exonerate der Fuhrer.

Mueller could not make a case for obstruction. Collusion simply did not happen. That is as good as exoneration to most except sore losers and haters. Are you just one or both?
0 Replies
 
glitterbag
 
  2  
Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2020 12:02 am
@farmerman,
FM, you must give them a pass for they are lacking.
farmerman
 
  2  
Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2020 08:34 am
@glitterbag,
I aint Jesus, for they do know what they are trying to do. They are trying to play down anything der Fuhrer says.

I say to zem ,
"**** You, Kiss mein dupsky right In der Fuhrers Face"!!
oralloy
 
  1  
Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2020 09:11 am
@farmerman,
No one here is discussing anything that Mr. Trump has said, be it true or false.

100% of the discussion is our objection to the untrue statements that you keep making about us.
farmerman
 
  2  
Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2020 10:02 am
@oralloy,
thats it , divert attention when you are embarrased at der Fuhrer's behavior.
Even Mr Barr sez, STFU Mr Fuhrer
oralloy
 
  1  
Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2020 10:09 am
@farmerman,
I'm not paying any attention to Mr. Trump's behavior, am largely unaware of it, and am certainly not embarrassed by it.

I do however strongly object to people unjustly impugning my credibility.
farmerman
 
  2  
Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2020 10:13 am
@oralloy,
you parrot Trump


Hes a liar


Ergo you is one


get it??
farmerman
 
  2  
Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2020 10:15 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
I'm not paying any attention to Mr. Trump's behavior, am largely unaware of it
so your opinions re the impeachment trial doesnt mirror that of the Senate majority??

how quick you forget.
E.O. Alzheimers ??
oralloy
 
  1  
Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2020 10:24 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
you parrot Trump
Hes a liar
Ergo you is one

You cannot provide any examples of me doing any such thing.


farmerman wrote:
get it??

I understand your dishonorable false accusations. Shame on you for your lack of honor and integrity.
oralloy
 
  1  
Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2020 10:26 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
so your opinions re the impeachment trial doesnt mirror that of the Senate majority??

The Senate was right to dismiss the charges without a trial.


farmerman wrote:
how quick you forget.
E.O. Alzheimers ??

No forgetfulness on my end.
0 Replies
 
coldjoint
 
  1  
Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2020 12:09 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Shame on you for your lack of honor and integrity.

They all lack those things and feel justified because it is Trump. They have already twisted the laws to try and remove him and failed. Any semblance of those qualities is not necessary again because it is Trump. A stupid and viscous double standard.

You do not throw honesty and integrity away to go after someone you say has none. They have. That is why they have no credibility or a moral or a legal leg to stand on.
0 Replies
 
RABEL222
 
  2  
Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2020 02:48 pm
@farmerman,
Not alzhimers, just a natural born liar.
oralloy
 
  1  
Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2020 02:52 pm
@RABEL222,
The only liars here are you and farmerman. You cannot provide any examples of anything untrue in my posts.
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 02/22/2020 at 11:52:29