Trump followers and everybody else fill in the blank.

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2020 12:49 am
For Trump followers and everybody else.
Fill in the blank.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me 16,000 times ____....

and I'm in the market for a bridge.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 3,658 • Replies: 10
No top replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2020 06:17 am
@coluber2001,
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me 16,000 times I'm a Republican who's sold my soul.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2020 07:10 am
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me 16,000 times I'm a Republican who's sold my soul.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me 16,000 times I'm a Republican who maybe a pyshcopath and is just fine with future despotism, white supremecy and institutional racism, etc... as long as I get my tax cuts and environment destroying deregulations that lead to possible $billions in short term profits.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2020 05:17 pm
@tsarstepan,
The trouble with the u s voter is they listen to radio and TV too much. If they did their own investigating, you know read some history, they would have realized Trump is, was, and has always been a fuken crook. And being elected president does not make him any less a crook.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 5 Feb, 2020 12:34 pm
@RABEL222,
For me? That's not the problem. A certain set of elite conservatives do NOT care Trump's a corrupt criminal as long as they're benefiting from his political maneuvering. And they're raking in the $millions+.

Some may claim to dislike or revile much of Trump's unsavory words or corrupt actions... but their unwillingness to follow through on this alleged outrage means it never was genuine at all.

And considering … trickle down economics being complete fantasy ... none of Trump's poorer base will never get a sliver of rewards from Trump's presidency.

The weird thing is most of his base literally aren't directly or even directly benefitting from Trump's conservative agenda. They're holding on to the slimmest of hope that they too will reap any benefits from his catastrophic (short term only) policies. That's statistically NEVER going to happen.
oralloy

Reply Fri 7 Feb, 2020 10:30 pm
@tsarstepan,
But we do benefit. He prevents progressives from violating the Second Amendment.

Every time someone is allowed to exercise their gun rights, that's all due to Mr. Trump protecting the American people from progressives.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2020 12:41 am
@coluber2001,
Pretty lame thread. Just like the Democratic candidates. Laughing Laughing Laughing
RABEL222

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2020 11:42 am
@coldjoint,
It wasn't necessary for you and ollie to post on this lame thread. No one would have missed your thoughts.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2020 01:07 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
It wasn't necessary for you and ollie to post on this lame thread.

Look at that, we agree this thread is lame. Thanks for your support.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2020 02:59 pm
@coldjoint,
Still can't reason worth a damn, can you.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 12 Feb, 2020 05:00 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Still can't reason worth a damn, can you.

Looking back at my posts and yours I am way ahead of the game when it comes to reasoning.
0 Replies