Does anyone have suggestions of what nicknames to call Donald Trump?

farmerman

Reply Tue 17 Nov, 2020 10:48 am
@oralloy,
Operation "warp Speed" has nothing to do with anything, its a self promotion campaign.
He says'The vaccines are on my watch", well SO WAS THE RUNAWAY PANDEMIC WHERE THE US LED THE WORLD IN CASES AND DEATHS. If he feels hes responsible for one then hes surely responsible for the other.

(Fact is that the Brits and Isrealis and Germans were ahead of us, So much so that Moderna was an"acquisition" , and Pfizer was alrady workin away with CRSPR.

He may not know his ass from a mortise but hes always sure to be in the photos .
SITTIN ON HIS ASS is (apparently a bit higher than your pay grade) recognizing the FACT that hes doing NOTHING in the interim.

You may be the last guy who dies because of his recalcitrance to good science. Hes still got his base "believing that he even knows what the **** hes talking about"

You poor schlubs. Are you guys even wearing masks??
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 05:02 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Operation "warp Speed" has nothing to do with anything, its a self promotion campaign.

Wrong again. It's a program to quickly produce viable vaccines.

farmerman wrote:
He says'The vaccines are on my watch", well SO WAS THE RUNAWAY PANDEMIC WHERE THE US LED THE WORLD IN CASES AND DEATHS. If he feels hes responsible for one then hes surely responsible for the other.

The pandemic is Joe Biden's fault. The Democrats tied up the government with a frivolous impeachment for the entire first month of the pandemic.

farmerman wrote:
SITTIN ON HIS ASS is (apparently a bit higher than your pay grade) recognizing the FACT that hes doing NOTHING in the interim.

Your falsehoods are not facts. He is doing something. He's producing vaccines to rescue us from the Biden pandemic.

You have a big mouth for such a phony. My ability to recognize facts far exceeds yours.

farmerman wrote:
You may be the last guy who dies because of his recalcitrance to good science. Hes still got his base "believing that he even knows what the **** hes talking about"
You poor schlubs. Are you guys even wearing masks??

I'm much safer from the virus than you are.
coluber2001

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 12:36 pm
Does anyone have suggestions of what nicknames to call Donald Trump?

The mouse that roared
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 01:20 pm
MAGAsaurus Ex (with a nod to farmerman who gave me the idea)
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 01:25 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
farmerman wrote:

Wrong again. It's a program to quickly produce viable vaccines.
It was a marketing slogn by his Plumpness. He hqd NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING. The serch for the vaccine was alrady underway nd the need for fermentation nd purification and testing of reactions hs a protocol set by science not some idiot president who likes to think in simplistic slogns .
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 01:26 pm
@farmerman,
Wrong again. Mr. Trump devoted federal funds to accelerate the production of vaccines that are being developed.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 01:37 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
He's producing vaccines to rescue us from the Biden pandemic.

He was workeeng en de laaab late vun night
Ven hees Eyes beheld an EEEREEE SITE.

I recall he was into injecting soap suds. When did he learn anything about microbiology??

Quote:
The pandemic is Joe Biden's fault
JOE BIDEN WASNT VEN THE CANDIDATE YET. Boy you are one Fucked up puppy

Quote:
My ability to recognize facts far exceeds yours
How many patents you got to your name? .

Quote:
I'm much safer from the virus than you are
Talk about playground noise. How would you even know this.

OH YEH, I forgot, they keep you locked in the basement for your own helth. SO I GUESS you dont ven wear a mask and therefore have no real connection to science ,and hence FACT.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 01:48 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
OH YEH, I forgot, they keep you locked in the basement for your own helth.

No one "keeps" me anywhere. I go where I want and do what I want.

farmerman wrote:
SO I GUESS you dont ven wear a mask and therefore have no real connection to science, and hence FACT.

Go ahead and point out a fact that I'm wrong about. You're nothing but a phony who can't back up his claims.
farmerman

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 01:52 pm
@oralloy,
MINE was a mere question dippy. You not even able to construct a complete thought?? Are you or are you not wearing a mask in specific circumstances???.

YA wanna keep up your "Im smarter than anybody" delusion?? or answer my question.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 02:32 pm
@farmerman,
I've spoken of my use of masks quite often. I snagged a couple boxes of genuine N95 masks early in the pandemic before they were sold out. In particular there was a thread where snood kept whining because I intentionally got masks with valves for more convenient breathing (as if it were my job to protect other people; they can protect themselves if they wish).

Since I rely on my own thinking instead of listening to experts who are inferior to me, I've been completely sealed off from the world since well before any spring lockdowns were imposed by the government. I've not been out of the house all year except for a few blitzkrieg grocery runs where I've been protected by the aforementioned N95s.

I can see why government advice is useful for people like you however. Having read your posts, I can see that it would be dangerous for you to try to think for yourself.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 03:02 pm

The main efficacy of mask wearing is to prevent you from infecting others. It was later announced that masking had the added benefit of giving us some protection from airborne infection.

Some people seem to struggle with that whole concept, and make it have something to do with their personal preferences or opinions. Those people are profoundly stupid and ignorant. Viruses care ****-all about your preferences or opinions.
oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 06:47 pm
@snood,
My N95 masks do nothing to protect other people, because the valve would let any virus escape unimpeded. They only serve to protect me alone. And being official N95 masks, they do indeed serve to protect me.

You and farmerman are the only stupid people here. My IQ is 170.

You and farmerman are the only ignorant people here. You cannot point out anything untrue in my posts.

Now, granted, as stupid as you two are, you guys couldn't find an error even if it was right in front of you. But note how the people who are actually smart also can't manage to point out any errors in my posts.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 06:56 pm
This slug is actually proud of choosing a mask that does nothing to prevent him from infecting others, because it’s not his job to protect anyone but himself.

A real piece of work.

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Nov, 2020 07:01 pm
@snood,
Not proud. Not ashamed either. It's just easier to breathe with a valved mask.

True that it's not my responsibility to protect other people.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 12:43 am
@oralloy,
that's kinda what this country is all about, we all are supposed to have each other's backs. except sociopaths..

//www.ohlsongroup.com/uploads/1/0/0/9/10093869/hang-together-or-hang-separately_orig.png

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 01:19 am
https://www.whatfinger.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/libertylost.jpg
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 01:54 am
@coldjoint,
which is exactly why we voted trump and his megalomaniac urges out.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 02:43 am
This bears repeating...

From Twitter:

If a mask mandate is an infringement of rights, why is controlling a uterus a function of government?
@Stonekettle

Dang good question for the wingnuts running around talking about “my body, my choice!”
coldjoint

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 02:23 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

This bears repeating...

From Twitter:

If a mask mandate is an infringement of rights, why is controlling a uterus a function of government?
@Stonekettle

Dang good question for the wingnuts running around talking about “my body, my choice!”

If the first lockdowns and wearing masks did not work why are we doing it again? A special kind of stupid all aimed at destroying the middle class.
snood

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2020 02:30 pm
@coldjoint,
How will mandating mask wearing contribute to the destruction of the middle class?