Does anyone have suggestions of what nicknames to call Donald Trump?

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 7 Oct, 2020 09:27 am
Wrecking Ball

https://i.redd.it/05inqdjhtmr51.png
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2020 08:20 am
Stagnant slug
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2020 08:49 am
Image Deleted

Haahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
izzythepush

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2020 08:56 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Now I can eat lunch without throwing up.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2020 09:13 am
@izzythepush,
Maybe if I had NSFW'd it?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2020 09:21 am
@bobsal u1553115,
At the very least.

0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2020 12:32 pm
It was rather horrifying. My eyes were in danger of bleeding.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2020 02:11 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

Could always go with his family nickname:

AssHole

I wish I was more of an adult, but this made me laugh.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 9 Oct, 2020 09:09 am
Raving lunatic - Especially lately.

He’s taken a non-linear jump from his normal lunacy since he’s now on steroid meds that must be causing hallucinations.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 9 Oct, 2020 09:14 am
Steroid Sam
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 9 Oct, 2020 02:21 pm
Loser!

(I prefer my Presidents to be leaders. He ain't anywhere close)
Real Music

Reply Fri 9 Oct, 2020 08:23 pm
Quote:
Does anyone have suggestions of what nicknames to call Donald Trump?

erratic
BillW

Reply Sat 10 Oct, 2020 04:16 am
@Real Music,
Deadly Disease Dealer Don
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2020 12:52 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

Loser!

He is both an insult to every other man who had been president and a strong warning that there is something very very wrong with our system of picking presidents.
david lyga

Reply Wed 14 Oct, 2020 06:21 am
@Real Music,
The Trump Card.

That name does not presuppose good nor bad but, appropriately, designates him as "having an advantage". In fact, I just posted an essay on this entitled: "The Collision of the Trump Card with Progressivism". This essay examines the pluses and minuses of both right and left.

To say that Donald Trump is a victim or villain is not sufficiently definitive. You do not know, nor do I. What we WISH to think is another matter, but other than that, we are not privy.

For too many, a definitive reply emanates not from fact but from feeling. Ad hominem attacks are just as prevalent as are ones based upon positive wishful thinking. There is criticism aptly to be applied all around. To me, Trump is "The Trump Card" because that name remains on safe territory and assumes little more than stating that which is obvious to both right and left. - David Lyga
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Oct, 2020 04:22 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Sturgis wrote:

Loser!

He is both an insult to every other man who had been president and a strong warning that there is something very very wrong with our system of picking presidents.

What is wrong is a party thinking when they are not elected there is something wrong. What has been done to Trump eclipses any damage he has done to the system. In fact, he is proof it still works, Democrats cannot work within the system and plan to destroy it.
farmerman

Reply Wed 14 Oct, 2020 05:50 pm
@coldjoint,
you must really get your head out of your ass, your hypoxia is affecting what remains of your brain

Remember, PIZZA the HUT
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Wed 14 Oct, 2020 06:17 pm
@farmerman,
I'm really looking forward to gloating once president Trump schlongs the democrats this November.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 14 Oct, 2020 06:36 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
so what are you planning on doing when he loses catastrophically and takes the entire republican ticket down with him?
oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Oct, 2020 06:53 pm
@MontereyJack,
Ideally if that happens President Trump will refuse to concede and instead insist on endless recounts and legal challenges. If those fail, he should still refuse to concede (though he should quietly leave office at the appointed time).

The reason for this is not for any great strategy, but just to show progressives the disrespect that they deserve.

More importantly, President Trump should appoint a range of independent prosecutors to endlessly hound the Biden Administration with criminal investigations.

The reason for this is to do as much damage as possible to the Biden Administration and prevent them from achieving their goals. Bonus points if the legal stress splits up any marriages or if some progressives are sent to prison.

When the Republicans later retake Congress, these criminal investigations can then be used as the basis for impeachment.