Voter Suppresion or Disfranchisement, call it what you will.

oralloy

Sat 11 Jan, 2020 10:07 am
@izzythepush,
Wrong again. There are no limitations on my vocabulary or understanding. That's why I'm able to present intelligent arguments.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 11 Jan, 2020 11:15 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
The 12th Amendment does not impact the Apportionment Amendment in any way.

If a statute were to conflict with a constitutional amendment in any way, that statute would be null and void.
Try to think in more than one dimension. This is a perfect example of supersedure. Because of the 12th amendment and several others (as well as statute). your "second favorite" (and only NON_EXISTENT) amendment is only on the books as a footnote within US history, Kinda like the Whiskey rebellion and the Aroostock Wars.

Ive gotten myself dragged into another mega page "Frnk Apisa Style" BS argument listening to the budgie of A2K making believe hes worth reading. Bye Bye again

RABEL222

Sat 11 Jan, 2020 11:25 am
Could things be more screwed up with 10000 people than they are presently?
farmerman

Sat 11 Jan, 2020 11:31 am
Gets me back to my disdain for "Winner take all" in the electoral college,

fair and equitable congressional apportionment (Both sides have to clen up their acts ,Dems in Maryland, Massachusetts and Minnesota, and GOP in 25 states.

electoral votes have to bear some resemblance to population (Not like the grasshoppers pet amendment, that was in total error and wouldna worked in todays world. No
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 11 Jan, 2020 11:32 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Try to think in more than one dimension.

Meaningless buzzwords to distract from your lack of an intelligent argument.

farmerman wrote:
This is a perfect example of supersedure.

The fact that nothing supersedes it makes it a less then perfect example of supersedure.

farmerman wrote:
Because of the 12th amendment and several others (as well as statute). your "second favorite" (and only NON_EXISTENT) amendment is only on the books as a footnote within US history, Kinda like the Whiskey rebellion and the Aroostock Wars.

Wrong. The only reason why it is a footnote is because it has not been ratified. The 12th Amendment has nothing to do with it.

And again, if any statutes were to conflict with a constitutional amendment, those statutes would be null and void.

It is hardly my second favorite amendment. It is mentioned only because I made the mistake of pointing out the solution to the problem that you were whining about when I should have just mocked your whining. Lesson learned there, that's for sure.

farmerman wrote:
Ive gotten myself dragged into another mega page "Frnk Apisa Style" BS argument

The fact that you are not capable of comprehending something does not make it BS.

farmerman wrote:
listening to the budgie of A2K making believe hes worth reading.

Like I said, it was a mistake for me to solve your problem. I should have just mocked your whining. Lesson learned.

farmerman wrote:
Bye Bye again

Good riddance.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 11 Jan, 2020 11:34 am
@RABEL222,
DC would have a lot more great restaurants and the Md/Va housing would be a great place for spot investments all the way from Frederick to Richmond
0 Replies

RABEL222

Sat 11 Jan, 2020 06:10 pm
When are you going to make that intelligent argument farmerman is incapable of understanding?
Sturgis

Sat 11 Jan, 2020 06:13 pm
@RABEL222,
He may be able to do it after, a few folks outline (create) it for him
glitterbag

Sat 11 Jan, 2020 10:37 pm
@Sturgis,
Somebody get Sean Hannity on the line....it's an emergency!!!!!
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 11 Jan, 2020 10:37 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
When are you going to make that intelligent argument farmerman is incapable of understanding?

I made it a long time ago. You just aren't capable of understanding it.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 11 Jan, 2020 10:38 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
He may be able to do it after, a few folks outline (create) it for him

Not being as stupid as you are means that I am able to think for myself without requiring assistance from others.
Sturgis

Sat 11 Jan, 2020 11:38 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
not being as stupid as you are...

Was that your idea of a compliment?

Yeah, didn't believe so. Apparently, I touched a sensitive nerve in you.
oralloy

Sat 11 Jan, 2020 11:51 pm
@Sturgis,
I'm just telling it like it is. It is in the nature of stupid people to attack intelligent people. Your posts are quite often a perfect example of that phenomenon.

If you don't want to be put in your place, then you shouldn't attack your betters.
Sturgis

Sat 11 Jan, 2020 11:56 pm
@oralloy,
Of course, by deciding to call me stupid, you yourself have shown yourself to be none too bright.

Of course, your lack of any real intellect has been revealed time and again by your claim of having a high I.Q. Truly smart people never have the need or desire to squawk about their alleged I.Q.

oralloy

Sat 11 Jan, 2020 11:58 pm
@Sturgis,
No I haven't.

Seriously, leave the thinking and the drawing of conclusions to those of us who can do it well.
Sturgis

Sun 12 Jan, 2020 12:01 am
@oralloy,
Well then, that leaves you out on both parts.

oralloy

Sun 12 Jan, 2020 12:04 am
@Sturgis,
Wrong. My 170 IQ allows me to think quite well. That's why I'm able to provide intelligent arguments while you offer nothing but childish insults.
Sturgis

Sun 12 Jan, 2020 12:06 am
@oralloy,
Let me know when you finally put something of substance here.
oralloy

Sun 12 Jan, 2020 12:10 am
@Sturgis,
I've been posting items of substance here since 2004.

You, on the other hand, not so much.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 12 Jan, 2020 09:42 am
@Sturgis,
A crazy person always perceives that faults and flaws reside with the other person. The crazy person thinks hes perfect, smart, and morally superior.

Thats how we can tell .