Where Next For The President?

nimh

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2003 06:53 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
nimh, You missed Zimbabwe. c.i.

Of the 6 criteria I suggested, Mugabe's Zimbabwe only fulfills 2 & 3. No way Bush will send any soldier there.

Now I wouldnt want him to do exactly that, in any case, of course, but still, considering his new-found fervor for fighting evil dictators who violate human rights - just a little bit more interest in heightening the pressure on Mr. Mugabe wouldnt be unwelcome ...
0 Replies

williamhenry3

Reply Sat 29 Mar, 2003 10:45 pm
Beneath the bright lights required for television cameras -- and with a red carpet rolled down the main aisle -- Congress and the UN might want to select subsequent inductees to the "Axis of Evil."

The selection would be made in front of a world-wide audience with representatives from the media giving out the main prize.

The nations not nominated for the "Axis of Evil" kudo would receive Best Supporting "Axis of Evil" Nation's awards. The supporting winners would have their leaders' throats cut in front of the live cameras. Thus, they could never be nominated again and pretty soon -- by the process of elimination -- the United States would be the only member of the "Axis of Evil."

With that award, the U.S. would have to assume a stern posture to make sure that no "upstart" nation take away its prize. Sounds a bit like All About Eve.
0 Replies