A guy in school

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2019 04:09 am
There is a guy in our school who always teases me everytime he saw me. It's started when I was drunk at a party. According to my friends, I asked him about 'cheating' because I saw I mean WE saw him with another girl. I was with my friend who was actually have a mutual understanding with her. So, at the party, I admitted that I was drunk and said something harshed to him. So, after that every time we saw each other in the hallway he teases me a lot. And I am so annoyed with him but also embarrassed. After our finals, I don't know but he became so close to me and I saw him starring at me sometimes. I know something is not right. And when I opened my account and share on 'My Day' he reacted so many hearts on it. Can someone tell me what he is actually doing? It's kinda confusing,
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 504 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2019 08:29 am
@confused17,
Why don't you ask him?

chai2

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2019 12:32 pm
@Linkat,
Normally that would be my answer too.

However, since this all started when she said something harsh/insulted him about his behavior. He might be targeting her. I don't think those hearts he put after her comments were about liking her.

I could be all wrong, but this sounds like something I went through with a boy while I was in high school.

He was really an awful person. Today I realize he very well could have had a bad homelife, and I'm pretty sure looking back he had some kind of learning disability, like dyslexia. This was back in the 1970's though. I don't know how it was handled back then.

Anyway, he was always acting out. Picking on anyone he saw as weak, or who made him look bad.

One day I walked into a class early, and there was him and one other boy, who was really really shy, slight of build, and was nerdy, way before being a nerd was cool.

The bully was just finishing up on the chalkboard this elaborate picture and verbage that was just so demeaning and hurtful to the shy guy. I mean, the bully had to have planned this out for a long time before executing it, it was that complex.

The shy kid was just sitting at a desk, mortified. Couldn't defend himself. This was something this poor kid was going to be known for the rest of the year.

I knew other students were about to come in, so I picked up an eraser and quickly did a few strokes over the worst of it, then started really fast erasing the whole thing.
Bully could hardly contain himself. I'm sure I told him he was an asshole or something.

From that point on, until graduation, this jerk targeted me every single day. He noticed I liked a boy (who I didn't realize already had a girlfriend), and somehow slip a note in my pocket which I'd find later. He would pretend to be that boy, telling me how much he liked me, and to meet him at such and such a place and time.
I never regreted standing up for that kid, but jerk was sure a daily thorn in my side.

This guy the OP is talking about reminded me of that.

0 Replies