Women Are Not Trash...Women Are NOT Disposable

neptuneblue

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2019 10:57 pm
@maxdancona,
Oh, I can certainly read right through your bullshit.

None of your statistics are referring to violence against women. That of course, wasn't your concern any way.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2019 11:00 pm
@neptuneblue,
You are lying, Neptune. And again, the fact that you want there to be more violence against women explains everything.

Quote:
None of your statistics are referring to violence against women.

That is a lie. I provided statistics referring to violence against women on this post.

https://able2know.org/topic/542443-1#post-6937223
maxdancona

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2019 11:05 pm
@neptuneblue,
Neptune,

You are doing everything you can to say that violent crime against women is increasing in spite of evidence that violent crime is decreasing. You have no reason to believe that this is the case other than an ideological need to justify your outrage.

Is there any evidence that me, or BJS, or Glitterbag, or Pew Research or anyone else could present that would change your mind?

You are stuck in an ideological bubble. Do facts matter at all to you?
neptuneblue

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2019 11:06 pm
@maxdancona,
I'm not the one spewing statistics that are not correlative of violence against women, which is the main focus of the top post. However, you have succinctly proven why the issue still permeates across the globe.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2019 11:07 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

However, you have succinctly proven why the issue still permeates across the globe.

Because women are bad at math?
neptuneblue

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2019 11:10 pm
@maxdancona,
No, women are not bad at math, Max.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2019 11:13 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

I'm not the one spewing statistics that are not correlative of violence against women, which is the main focus of the top post. However, you have succinctly proven why the issue still permeates across the globe.

Is there any set of facts that could change your ideological belief? If you took the time to look at the real facts, in an objective mathematical way, and found that actually violent crime against women is decreasing dramatically... would you accept this as a fact?

I would. If an unbiased scientifically sound organization, such as Pew Research showed that violence against women was increasing, I would accept it as fact regardless of any ideological belief.

Facts matter. And when facts contradict your political ideology (as they do from time to time no matter what your ideology is) you should still accept the facts. I can give you several examples of when this happened where I have changed my ideological belief based on facts that challenged my existing belief... can you?

neptuneblue

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2019 11:16 pm
@maxdancona,
You have separated "violent crimes" across the spectrum and inferred crimes against women has decreased since 2003. So prove it.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2019 11:20 pm
@maxdancona,
The particular ideology outlined in this thread which is being defended by you and Glitterbag is particularly egregious. Glitterbag actually made the unsupported statement of fact first (and she has the burden of proof). She turned out to be wrong (as shown by the links I posted).

You believe this claim, not because you have looked at any data. You wouldn't even google it yourself. You believed it solely because it fits your ideological narrative, facts be damned. And now you are asking me to "prove it". I honestly doubt you will accept any evidence... and Glitterbag has pointed you to it if you are sincerely interested.

That is the one of the problems with outrage feminism. The outrage is everything. Things like facts, reality and the experiences of other people don't matter.
neptuneblue

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2019 11:22 pm
@maxdancona,
You have not supplied any facts concerning violence against women.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2019 01:47 am
@Advocate2Humanity,
It's just as well you don't drink if this is how you usually sound.

I've given you good advice, but it's clear you'd rather people think you are a deranged nutjob, fair enough.

Don't expect to be taken seriously because deranged nutjobs aren't.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2019 01:50 am
Looks like there's more than one nutjob on here. Having an all night hissy fit because someone says violence against women is wrong isn't normal.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2019 03:34 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Neptune,

You are doing everything you can to say that violent crime against women is increasing in spite of evidence that violent crime is decreasing. You have no reason to believe that this is the case other than an ideological need to justify your outrage.

Is there any evidence that me, or BJS, or Glitterbag, or Pew Research or anyone else could present that would change your mind?

You are stuck in an ideological bubble. Do facts matter at all to you?

""""""Holy ****""""""

"Please don't ever use my name while you are spreading hockypoo. I don't know why you hate women, I know I don't hate men, I'm pretty sure Neptune doesn't hate the men in her life either. It's not other people's fault that you have issues about women (afraid that they want to rule the world and dominate men). I offered a chart that crushes your stupid 2003 chart......Don't be a sap and just google Wikipedia for your 'evidence". I'm stunned but not really surprised that you think any of the people you besmirched agree with your lazy research. Shame on you.

maxdancona

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2019 06:47 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I don't know why you hate women, I know I don't hate men, I'm pretty sure Neptune doesn't hate the men in her life either.

Do you see what you did there?

(Glitterbag, Glitterbag, Glitterb... [gasps] Noooooooooooo)
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2019 06:52 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I offered a chart that crushes your stupid 2003 chart......Don't be a sap

Glitterbag, I went back and looked for your chart that "crushes" the BJS data and the report from Pew Research I posted.

I don't see any chart from you, Glitterbag. Are you just imagining it, Glitterbag?
0 Replies

Advocate2Humanity

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2019 10:51 am
@glitterbag,
This was a post on a different forum, There was a article with the Title:
Woman Found in a Trash Bag

I was very upset about this Article, as I am perpetually when I have heard of any Woman being Harmed, and this article caused me to respond with this Women are Not Trash...Women are Not Disposable
maxdancona

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2019 11:00 am
@Advocate2Humanity,
Does the gender of the human being in the trash bag matter? Wouldnt a man being found in a trash bag been just as tragic?
Advocate2Humanity

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2019 11:07 am
@maxdancona,
Absolutely, it would be just as sick, demented, twisted, and heinous, if were a man.
However, you hear more about articles, stories involving women, and the stats mostly have involved women Sadly.

I don't wish that any, Woman, Child, of Men be Harmed in anyway.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2019 11:11 am
@Advocate2Humanity,
More men are murdered then women.

Yes, the deaths of White women are far more likely to be reported. This is a well known phenominon and an example of bias in society that values the lives of White women over any other demographic group.

See https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_white_woman_syndrome
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2019 10:54 pm
@Advocate2Humanity,
Advocate2Humanity wrote:

There is Absolutely NOTHING HUMOROUS ABOUT YOUR REPLY
My post is a Very, Very, Serious Post, and Subject Matter, and thus the reason for it being posted.

A lot of people beg to differ. And your post is painfully earnest but not in an actual authentic way. a2k isn't here for your personal SEOing/internet cleansing job to/for whomever this Jason is (who the frack that is).
Quote:
Peeved about this and similar stories-JASON SANDIFER-OAKLAND/MICHIGAN

Every post you created here is just weird and creepy given zero context.
0 Replies