No top replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 1 Nov, 2019 05:03 am
@ipxpert,
hyPER critical
0 Replies

revelette3

Reply Fri 1 Nov, 2019 08:37 am
Sneaky, the political ad is Trump lying about his poll numbers.

I stopped watching after the first sentence of the young man's rebuttal of "where do you guys live?" As though that matters a hill of beans to her point of what she witnessed herself as she grew up and making the real comparison of immigrants who come to live in neighborhoods today. She makes a good point and it's simple and easy to understand.
ipxpert

Reply Fri 1 Nov, 2019 08:50 am
@revelette3,
Quote:
Sneaky, the political ad is Trump lying about his poll numbers.

I stopped watching after the first sentence of the young man's rebuttal of "where do you guys live?" As though that matters a hill of beans to her point of what she witnessed herself as she grew up and making the real comparison of immigrants who come to live in neighborhoods today. She makes a good point and it's simple and easy to understand.

https://welldoing.org/storage/app/uploads/public/55b/a2f/a05/55ba2fa051f5b957295411.jpg
0 Replies

Luxin

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2019 08:01 am
@ipxpert,
Ms. Obama is a "nice" but shallow person with strong opinions, an interest in politics and justice, and a need to talk or debate for self-expression. Wrapped up in what are petty matters. Not a great thing for media time, but too common. I'm thinking people like this don't have enough personal reflection time or satisfying hobbies. Perhaps they should shut the **** up and stick to gardening, exercise, whatever.

"Much ado about nothing", "a tempest in a teapot".

Anthony seems jealous of the Obamas. So what if they live here or there. Where one lives is often determined by money, not by one's character flaws like hypocrisy. Where's the hypocrisy "issue" in this fabulous report? Hypocrisy is pretending you're something you're not. I don't see hypocrisy in Michelle, who just speaks her mind on shallow subjects unfortunately. Me even writing this is a waste of time really, but I feel even minor disasters are worth something.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

What is of interest to me is the theoretical matter of two significantly different races, whites and blacks, in the U.S. With so many racists everywhere, white or black flight is completely understandable.

I'm not a racist, but it's obvious that the human race is too ignorant and evil for any two of its races to live together harmoniously, which demands that people love each other, something that spiritually crippled racists, white or black, cannot do. You can't get "blood out of a stone", and you can't get love, respect and appreciation out of a fearful, ignorant racist piece of ****.

American white slave owners set a bad karmic thing in motion by bringing in the blacks to exploit them, STUPIDLY thinking that all would be well. The slave owners' descendants for generations have and are still paying the price for their ancestors' stupidity. The U.S. has properly gone through hell and continues to.

Stupidity reigned in the 1600's and it's just a matter of dealing with the karmic retribution. It's just the racists in both racists that suffer from their fears and inhibitions. God/Nature punishes racists, murderers and all evil people, who are outcasts and "monsters". Normal, loving people to whom skin color does not matter ONE WHIT can live in a paradise on earth, a thing that starts and ends in the mind.
farmerman

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2019 10:29 am
@Luxin,
you should try to read AND UNDERSTAND how housing rules and loan approval standards quietly dismantled the Black " ECONOMIC Renaissance" of the early 1900's. Its amazing, were you to understand more history, how we as white people totally disenfranchised failed educational opportunities and made home ownership an impossibility to blacks. Its something about which white Amricans should relly feel shame
coldjoint

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2019 12:57 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Its something about which white Amricans should relly feel shame

Not if they were not a part of it. The early 1900's leaves everyone out of it and out of the responsibility for it. I refuse to feel guilty for mistakes of the past.
farmerman

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2019 01:36 pm
@coldjoint,
well, I wasnt really including you. You have no sense of species "shame" as do the more advanced Hominids. Youre an avowed anti-Muslimist even though they havent entered your sphere of activity since the Crusades. Youve openly supported keeping "Brown people" on a sharp "Bernoulian" list of immigrants. SO, was I surprised at your "what me worry?" attitude? NOT REALLY PINKY.

Time for yer weekly klavern bingo game?
coldjoint

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2019 03:54 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Youre an avowed anti-Muslimist

That is anti-Islamic. I do not talk about Muslims I talk about the doctrine of their religion. There is a big difference. Islam does not change , individual Muslims can. My reasons are more than valid.

Next, the travel bans people from certain countries that produce terrorists. Being brown has 0 to do with it. 0 describes your understanding of the situation, and your input also.
farmerman

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2019 04:09 pm
@coldjoint,
had to laugh at your squirms.

btw Thomas Jefferson called em" Muselmen". and I said it correctly since you have, to me, always been Anti Muslim (thats talking about a particular individual practitioner of Islam). I never called you a name that indicated you were against an entire religion
So you aint as smart as you try to play.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2019 04:14 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I never called you a name that indicated you were against an entire religion

I would not care if you did. And I am not squirming about my opinion of Islam or anything else. Once again, your arrogance has gotten the better of you. You just do not matter to me as much as you matter to you.
farmerman

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2019 04:33 pm
@coldjoint,
Of that I am certain. You are but a joke in pink tights.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2019 04:57 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Of that I am certain. You are but a joke in pink tights.

Once again, I will consider the source. Done. The source has no credibility and no knowledge concerning me. That you think you do, only makes you look bad, not me.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2019 07:39 pm
This guy says Muslims. Is this why people defend them?
Quote:
Muslims operating slave markets on Instagram, Google Play, Apple apps

High tech and Islam. No problem here, right?
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/11/muslims-operating-slave-markets-on-instagram-google-play-apple-apps
0 Replies