hahaha!!!!!
0 Replies

OperaGhost

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:10 pm
LOL
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:25 pm
There are too many "LOL's" typed on this thread.

How about...pay attention to driving? Or if you have to do something different, stick a blow-up doll in the passenger seat with a really cool hat. You can even make it throught the carpool lanes.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 09:42 pm
You could try to drive all the way to work with your knees only.

But squeezes, for exercise.

Books on tape.

Do the entire days work in your head, memorize it. This significantly shortens the workday.

Make up a song.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2005 08:28 am
Why should I pay attention to the road? No one else is on the southeast expressway. I could use that blow up doll of yours slappy. It would help especially since I drive from the south shore to south Boston. Do you think the cops would notice?

I once saw an ad in those sales magazines on the plane - that try to sell you stuff while you are flying. It had a male doll that you could dress up and put in your car or near a window at home so it didn't appear that a woman was driving or at home by herself. It came with a carrycase (I guess so it didn't appear as if you were lugging a body around) and optional snap on legs. Maybe I should get one of those for the HOV lane.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2005 08:30 am
Sing at the top of your lungs. Musical comedy is great for this. When I let loose, all the other cars get out of my way! Laughing
0 Replies