Boyfriend is physically disconnected

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2019 01:04 pm
We have been together a yr. Get along great, we are a good team and he is amazing! I am about to move with him. But there are a couple pissues that bother me. The biggest one is his disconnect physically. He has issues not getting off or staying turned on because of medication. I know that isn't his fault. However, he is not affectionate at all. Doesn't kiss. Won't touch, or do fourplay. Doesn't initiate. And when I try to get him to touch or fourplay instead of actual sex because of that issue he will only for a couple minutes. I am the one doing it all. He used to go for it and stay turned on for a while but its declining. And even when I initiate, there's an excuse, medication, tired, stomach hurts, etc. I've talked to him a few times, even asking if I need to change something or if he just isn't physically attracted. the answer is always the medication. Which he says he needs to get it changed but hasn't. I don't know what else to do and don't have a go to person for advice.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 604 • Replies: 1
No top replies

beantownmike

Reply Fri 13 Sep, 2019 03:35 am
@Ewykes01,
He sounds like a beta male who takes you for granted.

Probably not the one for you if you want a passionate guy & he's not giving you the affection you desire.
0 Replies