Illegal Aliens Tell Citizens "Go Back to Europe"

cjhsa

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 11:18 am
Warning, graphic and disturbing content.

http://www.teamamericapac.org/ta-video-bp-kirkbyclip1.wmv
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,380 • Replies: 17
No top replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 11:38 am
Your title says that illegal aliens tell citizens "go back to Europe". How can you tell from the video that the woman speaking is illegal?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 11:44 am
I can't. But doesn't it piss you off anyway?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 11:46 am
No, I guess not. Not sure why.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 11:48 am
How about these guys standing over on her side of the altercation. Think they're legal?

http://www.teamamericapac.org/ta-gg-bp-terrorost2.jpg
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 12:17 pm
Who knows? I guess this isn't something that I get worked up about -- though I might if I lived there. Most everyone seemed to speak pretty good English, though. Do I think that this protest or whatever it was means that immigrants are trying to take over our country? No.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2005 11:38 am
Beware of Atzlan.
0 Replies

Duke of Lancaster

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 11:14 am
Shame on those people......how about American Citizens tell Illegal Aliens to go back to Mexico??? Whatever happened to.....
0 Replies

Duke of Lancaster

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 11:18 am
Shame on those people......how about American Citizens tell Illegal Aliens to go back to Mexico??? Whatever happened to.....
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 11:39 am
It's bad news period. Mexican gangs have seriously infiltrated the U.S. and are trafficking in their countrymen. If Bush gives the illegals amnesty...well...you can imagine what they'll do to him when he goes back to Texas.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 11 Jul, 2005 01:19 pm
Give him a big wet smooch?
0 Replies

Duke of Lancaster

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 12:49 pm
What I don't understand is that Mexicans come to this country en masse, steal our jobs, cause problems, and God knows what else and don't give a rats ass about assimilating to our culture. All they talk about and praise is Mexico, then why not go back to Mexico if they love it so much instead of bashing US Americans.
0 Replies

Duke of Lancaster

What I don't understand is that Mexicans come to this country en masse, steal our jobs, cause problems, and God knows what else and don't give a rats ass about assimilating to our culture. All they talk about and praise is Mexico, then why not go back to Mexico if they love it so much instead of bashing US Americans
0 Replies

Duke of Lancaster

What I don't understand is that Mexicans come to this country en masse, steal our jobs, cause problems, and God knows what else and don't give a rats ass about assimilating to our culture. All they talk about and praise is Mexico, then why not go back to Mexico if they love it so much instead of bashing US Americans
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 12:58 pm
Basic statement. I have heard that in so many countries, about so many other peoples...
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 02:19 pm
cjhsa
I got page can not be found when I attempted to bring up the link. Has it been removed?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 10:41 pm
Yes, apparently. But Duke is right, the patriotism shown by mexicans here in the states is focused entirely on Mexico. They won't watch our sports, they won't learn our language, they build their own support networks (to their credit, but it hardly helps the U.S. economy), and they won't fly our flag. It isn't uncommon to see some idiot with full size mexican and mexican state flags running up and down the El Camino pumping out "beans and rice" oompah music.

They want what we have and are unwilling to learn our culture outside of the mighty greenback.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 10:42 pm
I'm quite tempted to learn workable spanish and run a contruction crew. I could sleep all day.
0 Replies