Today's history lesson on evolution of mankind

rayban1

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 09:48 am
I'm actually having great difficulty controlling my laugher while I try to start this new thread......A History Lesson ..................
>
>
>
>
> The History of man began some 12,000 years ago. Humans existed as members of small bands of nomadic hunter/gatherers. They lived on deer in the mountains in the summer & would go to the beach & live on fish & lobster in winter.
>
> The 2 most important events in all of history were the invention of beer & the invention of the wheel. The wheel was invented to get man to the beer. These were the foundations of modern civilization & together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into 2 distinct sub-groups:
>
> Liberals & Conservatives.
>
> Once beer was discovered it required grain & that was the beginning of agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented yet, so while our early human ancestors were sitting around waiting for them to be invented, they just stayed close to the brewery. That's how villages were formed.
>
> Some men spent their days tracking & killing animals to B-B-Q at night while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is known as "the Conservative movement."
>
> Other men who were weaker & less skilled at hunting learned to live off the conservatives by showing up for the nightly B-B-Q's & doing the dishes, sewing, fetching & hair dressing. This was the beginning of the Liberal movement.
>
> Some of these liberal men eventually evolved into women. The rest became known as 'girleymen.' Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the domestication of cats, the invention of group therapy & group hugs & the concept of Democratic voting to decide how to divide the meat & beer that conservatives provided.
>
> Over the years conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest, most powerful land animal on earth, the elephant. Liberals are symbolized by the jackass.
>
> Modern liberals like imported beer, but most prefer white wine or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish but like their beef well done. Sushi, tofu, &French food are standard liberal fare.
>
> Another interesting revolutionary side note: most of their women have higher testosterone levels than their men.
>
> Most social workers, personal injury attorneys, journalists, dreamers in Hollywood & group therapists are liberals. Liberals invented the designated hitter rule because it wasn't "fair" to make the pitcher also bat.
>
> Conservatives drink domestic beer. They eat red meat & still provide for their women. Conservatives are big-game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical doctors, police officers, corporate executives, soldiers, athletes & generally anyone who works productively outside government. Conservatives who own companies hire other conservatives who want to work for a living.
>
> Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to "govern" the producers & decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America. They crept in after the Wild West was tame & created a business of trying to get MORE for nothing.
>
> Here ends today's lesson in the history of mankind
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 567 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 09:56 am
The only undeniably true part of this exercise in revisionism is that civilization did, indeed, develop as a result of the discovery of beer and the consequent need for all the appurtenances thereto. Cheers!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 10:07 am
So I suppose my not drinking beer accounts for why I'm an anarchist.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 10:11 am
You're the Antichrist . . . Shocked

I mighta known . . .
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 10:12 am
well yeah, that too.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 10:24 am
Sigh - -
Liberals are nothing but parasites and girlie-boys.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 10:29 am
Tax and spend, edgar, tax and spend. That's me to a T.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 10:36 am
I assume we can soon see this curriculum showing up at school boards nation wide.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 10:59 am
Why do you put that in the future tense, Acquiunk? I think it's taught that way in a lot of school systems now -- Kansas, Tennessee, Alabama, Massissippi etc. etc.
0 Replies

rayban1

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 07:01 pm
Hey----happy to see some of you guys DO have a sense of humor.......I may need to revise a portion of my thinking......would you accept a "tiny" portion?
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 07:20 pm
Acquiunk wrote:
I assume we can soon see this curriculum showing up at school boards nation wide.

yes. as an example of Dork Design.
0 Replies