Airport Xrated-Xrays

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 12:59 am
Click here to read story.

This is very disturbing, to think that because of Homeland Security, now they can see through our clothing in detail. Airport screeners can see everything!!! (besides weapons) This is a grave violation of our privacy!!!!

The best weapon for this is, http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/em/033102/033102ass_prv.gif "mooning." There should be a protest of Mooner's. The more we Moon, and the more that Moon, will get noticed.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 627 • Replies: 6
No top replies

moondoggy

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 03:02 am
quite partial to the odd moon myself
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 03:30 am
Blue mooooooooooon
You saw me standing alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own.....
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 08:44 am
Wouild women be screening women? That wouldn't bother me that much. But I imagine some guys who are lacking in some parts might not be so thrilled with having guys x-ray them and laughing.
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 09:21 am
Okay, I'll play Devil's Advocate.

How many planes have to blow up in the sky before Constitutional Girl will agree to it?

How many clips of crying mothers and wives at funerals, how many TV shots of fatherless and motherless children?

If they are already doing this in Russia, how much longer will it be before desperate terrorists, of whatever stripe, bring it over here? We already know that al-Qaeda has a line of people willing to commit suicide for them that stretches around the block.
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 06:44 pm
How many pretty Virgin Girl's will be subjected sexual harrasment?
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 07:56 pm
The presumption, as Chrissee pointed out, is that women will be screening women, and men will be screening men.

This is procedure during police pat-downs for weapons, and I assume it will be adopted here, if they use this machine.,

But, to take this one step further, as Devil's Advocate:

Suppose a plane blows up in the air, and the inquest shows that a bomb was smuggled on under clothing.

Will you agree to it then?

If the answer is "Yes", then why not do it now and save lives?

If the answer is "No", then I will ask if two planes blowing up will do it. If not two, how about three? Four?
0 Replies