Things That Make You Go HMMMMM

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 01:58 pm
President Clinton...hmmmm.....nice familiar ring...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/20050527/pl_usatoday/pollmajoritysaytheydbelikelytovoteforclinton&printer=1
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 715 • Replies: 14
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 02:00 pm
An overwhelming 80% of liberals were likely to support her, compared with 58% of moderates and 33% of conservatives.
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 02:11 pm
The election is nearly 4 years away. All this indicates is that a lot of people know her name and think kindly of her.
0 Replies

Mills75

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 12:09 am
Why does this make you "go hmmmm"?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 08:18 am
Way too early to make a call.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 08:54 am
because it indicates that even conservatives are considering her a viable choice, unheard of not long ago.

IMO, an indicator about how the bushevik party is steadily falling from grace.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 08:56 am
because it indicates that even conservatives are considering her a viable choice, unheard of not long ago.

IMO, an indicator about how the bushevik party is steadily falling from grace.

minimize it all you like folks, I believe the dangerous bush gang are slowly cutting their own throats. Either that or it's time for another war to whip the citizenry into a red white and blue furor again. I pray not, and fear another war expenditure might be the end of us.
0 Replies

Mills75

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 08:49 am
I agree that it's good news, but she's been setting the stage for this for quite some time. As a senator she's be conscientiously centrist, and she won major points with conservative women by staying with Bill after the Lewinsky affair. What surprises me is not that she's made these gains in support, but that she's made them in time for the next presidential campaign.
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 10:16 am
Hillary can play to the center as long as she makes it clear to her party's hardcore activists that she's faking.

Remember, she'll be getting most of her money from the internationalist far left (think Moveon.org and Soros).

Even if she manages to placate them, consider that Bill was unable to obtain 50% of the popular vote and, IMO, the days when that was good enough are long gone.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 11:07 am
Tell you what made me go HMMMM today. When I heard that there were 911 West Point graduates in the class of 2005, also known as the class of 9/11. Coincidence? Perhaps but, considering the present administrations' magic tricks, I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear later on that cadets were unfairly flunked just so that this particular class would indeed add up to 911. Cause it's just too cute to resist.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 11:53 am
JustWonders wrote:
Hillary can play to the center as long as she makes it clear to her party's hardcore activists that she's faking.

Remember, she'll be getting most of her money from the internationalist far left (think Moveon.org and Soros).

Even if she manages to placate them, consider that Bill was unable to obtain 50% of the popular vote and, IMO, the days when that was good enough are long gone.

polly wanna cracker?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 11:55 am
eoe wrote:
Tell you what made me go HMMMM today. When I heard that there were 911 West Point graduates in the class of 2005, also known as the class of 9/11. Coincidence? Perhaps but, considering the present administrations' magic tricks, I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear later on that cadets were unfairly flunked just so that this particular class would indeed add up to 911. Cause it's just too cute to resist.

Surely to God you're not trying to insinuate that bush is connected to cuteness in any way? Shocked
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 11:59 am
Quote:
Surely to God you're not trying to insinuate that bush is connected to cuteness in any way?

Maybe not cuteness, but he could be party to subversive activity. ;-)
0 Replies

escvelocity

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 12:25 pm
Well its not like she didn't have a trial run already being president. Clinton did do alot of good things while he was in office. If not for the scandle, people were pretty much happy. (ofcourse there is no way to please everyone, thats impossible) But, its also well known Hillary was clintons right hand man.(No sexual pun intended!) lol
0 Replies

Mills75

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 12:39 pm
JustWonders: The "Internationalist Far Left"? (BTW: MoveOn was founded in 1998 as a bipartisan organization to urge Congress to "move on" from the Clinton impeachment proceedings; it didn't turn leftist until the invasion of Iraq.) Besides, Hillary was a member of the College Republicans before she met Bill; just how liberal do you think she really is?

eoe: Just what are you accusing the President of?! Jeez, you'd think we had the kind of president who'd get dressed up like a pilot and land on an aircraft carrier for a photo op. or something. Laughing
0 Replies