The power of words

extra medium

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 04:44 pm
spendius wrote:
We are not going to quibble over 36 seconds are we 36 secs doesn't make a deal of difference.

Depends what is happening during those 36 seconds. Seriously. I've had episodes of 36 seconds that I wouldn't trade for entire weeks of other experiences.

Ladies, Gents? Agreement/Disagreement?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 05:43 pm
E.M.

That's amazing.I would put up a post on one of those repetitive "What is time" threads if I was you.
You could save them from trying to w**k their ego with a scientific explanation of how that is done.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 06:30 pm
smorgs wrote:
setanta, you can bring your sweatie pie

I'm not gonna touch that one with a ten foot pole . . .

. . . anybody want a straight line? Free . . . ?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 07:20 pm
Setanta wrote:
smorgs wrote:
setanta, you can bring your sweatie pie

I'm not gonna touch that one with a ten foot pole . . .

. . . anybody want a straight line? Free . . . ?

You must be joking. We tremble in the fear of retaliation. One thing I'll say for this board, for the most part those milling around here aren't quite as foolhardy as those on the Religion board.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 04:03 am
EM

That's not saying much.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 09:26 am
Quote:
I am, after all, an educated woman. I have Pitmans Elimentary typewriting - I always ensure it's listed on my C.V. As me Mam was very proud of me! That certificate was displayed for donkey's years in 'the front room'. She would point it out to any visitors, usually with a "I knew she'd go far, our Sarah - that's why 'er Dad said give 'er a posh name".

Even a cursory literary analysis of that locates smorgie's year of birth with a margin of error of plus or minus 5.

If that is her eyeball in the avvie she is extremely well preserved.

I might use this technique again now I have found out how to do it so be careful what you say.

A draw after two rounds my arse.It's 2 Nil without a shadow of a doubt.The only point she's scored is the "roughage".
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 12:45 pm
I claim Round 4 for non-appearance.

I'm going to have to float like a butterfly or I won't get any advertising bonus.

That's 4-0 I make it.I'm now 95 gets you 4 and looking good value.

Bit of shadow stuff to keep limbered up.

COME ON SMORGIE!!
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 04:52 pm
Curious...

wondering,

watching.

Are numbers as powerful as words? Go digits! Yeah decimals! Integers unite!
You can't argue with statistical relevance. Home-boy compute. You want this!
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 09:38 am
I have seen a relationship between numbers and words, The name of the beast is a #.

Dr. Leonard Horowitz has claimed to have deciphered the book of numbers and has come up with a connection between:sound, math and healing as well as creation itself, our DNA has a transmitter and receptor built in. It works somewhat like how the worker Ant has a connection to the queen .Although they are separated by space, not physically wired or connected in any way, only holographical connected. Hence a transmission of sorts occurs DNA TO DNA... according to, "Emerging Viruses: Aids and Ebola", Dr, Leonard Horowitz. Tetrahedron Publishing
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 09:58 am
The ants are on other channels puglia.

There's only intellectuals on here.We can connect up anything you can mention.We have been doing DNA to DNA so long we can't remember starting.

The sort of study we like is an enquiry into exactly how you got all connected up with Dr Horowitz and why the connection is so sturdy.
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 11:03 am
He Is a friend of mine, he has a nice little spot on the main island of Hawaii which is a healing center. I was awestruck years ago when he revealed the connection between FARBEN AG, and new viral strains (as well as other domestic Pharma MFG. facilities in the US)so I proceeded to read more, than I met with Dr. Horowitz this year in Laughlin Nevada and we discussed healing self and others. Shortly after we discussed acoustics, creation, healing and personal purification, I was able to enter into a new level of existence, where for instance I am now able to control pain to a certain extent simply through completely believing it will happen, looking into my mind to create the biohologram of health and well being, and let the rest happen by itself.

This is why I respect his work. It has worked for many others as well.

Check out his book called "Healing celebrations" it explains the process and is required reading for those who want to heal others.

Thank you.

PUG
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 11:28 am
Pug:-

It sounds great.Sure is good to be one of the lucky ones isn't it?

Never forget though that it was a bunch of intellectuals that made it all possible.Everything else is derivative which doesn't take anything away of course.But when it comes to helping others there's nobody comes close to that pack of nutters.

Do you know extra medium.He's not Dr H by any chance?

I'm all in favour of those things you mention.What about optics,What about the light patterns?

Regards
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 06:09 pm
As far as the light patterns, they are actually very similar to laser. I have read a little on light healing. Dr Horowitz goes into some great detail regarding the relationship to the types of light we are exposed to and our state of health, for example...it would be very unhealthy if we were required to live out the rest of our lives underground, the nourishment that the sun provides is paramount to healthy cell activity. but let me dwell for a little on accoustics. Sound has a profound effect on the whole organism and the vibratory frequency of a person may for example explain why some people are well received, or rejected, without a single word ever being echanged, two people, a male and a female for example who never met are experiencing stimuli through the visual cortex and on a level of the sacred spiral (DNA) acoustically where information is being processed in an autonomic fashion.

What fascinates me to no end is the ability of Yeshua to move through mass.... After he returned.

We have only touched the tip of the ice-berg on the scientific theorem which supports multidimensionality. If you smash two rocks together at the speed of light they cease to exist, poof, no debris . no nothing only microscopic dissipation of molecules which in turn react and form new elements. It is irrelevant whether or not you believe he was risen, its the concept that it is now mathematically possible to predict multidimensionality.

What happened to me suggests that their are more than three dimension,s and I somehow was privy just for a few minutes of what EXACTLY was about to happen, but had not yet occurred.Privy to the other dinension.
The cool thing was that my Attorney was there with me when it happened, and I was on the phone with my office after a three hour lunch, I somehow, while I was on what I would call "autopilot" I blurted out that I was on my way to "patrol" to fix a machine. But I had absolutely no prior knowledge of the work order which was called in one hour into my lunch hour at my office with my dispatcher, needless to say my office asked me how I knew that and I though for a second and said I don't know , and it didn't stop there. After looking up more research I started to push the ennelope alittle further and was getting results in healing myself, releiving pain in my injured knee. Causing people to respond to my wishes. I know its weird, and I probbably would have thought I was crazy if my friends and co-workers (my employees) didn't witness it happen with me.
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Sat 28 May, 2005 06:12 pm
I meant to ask, where do the little underlines that appear on certain key words in my posts come from? who is doing this? Or is it normal here?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 03:50 am
pug:-

Not quite.I mean THE light patterns.What comes in on you when you open your eyes.Anywhere.Anytime.Laboratory conditions not applicable.There's a tendency to tautology in labs.
There's an even greater tendency to tautology when using circularities involving big words and spiritual meanderings.Which doesn't mean they might not be useful on certain types of people but if they do ease pain there's a chance they caused it in the first place.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 12:25 am
spendius wrote:
Never forget though that it was a bunch of intellectuals that made it all possible.Everything else is derivative which doesn't take anything away of course.But when it comes to helping others there's nobody comes close to that pack of nutters.

Do you know extra medium.He's not Dr H by any chance?

I'm all in favour of those things you mention.What about optics,What about the light patterns?

Regards

Knock if off Spendius!!!

Do not drag my good name into your purposely inaccessible oblique missives of destruction rocketing toward the helpless religously insane.

Good day, Sir!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 12:49 am
puglia wrote:
He Is a friend of mine, he has a nice little spot on the main island of Hawaii which is a healing center. I was awestruck years ago when he revealed the connection between FARBEN AG, and new viral strains (as well as other domestic Pharma MFG. facilities in the US)so I proceeded to read more, than I met with Dr. Horowitz this year in Laughlin Nevada and we discussed healing self and others. Shortly after we discussed acoustics, creation, healing and personal purification, I was able to enter into a new level of existence, where for instance I am now able to control pain to a certain extent simply through completely believing it will happen, looking into my mind to create the biohologram of health and well being, and let the rest happen by itself.

This is why I respect his work. It has worked for many others as well.

Check out his book called "Healing celebrations" it explains the process and is required reading for those who want to heal others.

Thank you.

PUG

puglia wrote:
I was able to enter into a new level of existence,

Jiminy Christmas, this is getting a little too close to home...

Where's the magically powered healer located at out here Puglia? I've got this terrible headache ever since I started reading your posts...

Hey, I notice you mention controlling pain with your mind in this post. djbt has a thread exactly on this subject...he asks if pain is real, you might want to go chat with him, I'm sure the two of you would hit it off. I'm not sure he's ready for your new level of existence though. You might ask him.

djbt asks if pain exists on this thread:
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=51672

What is your new level of existence, anyway?

Is it existential in any way?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 12:51 am
puglia wrote:
I meant to ask, where do the little underlines that appear on certain key words in my posts come from? who is doing this? Or is it normal here?

I think thats The People that are watching us...well I'm not really sure if they're people.

Can't you channel someone or something and get the answer?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 03:56 am

It amazes me ,when I take into consideration that your capabilities extend to experiencing stimuli through the visual cortex on the level of the sacred spiral,that the underlinings which our controllers see fit to employ in order to raise funds to finance the operations of A2K have rendered you baffled enough to cause you to seek enlightenment from us ordinary wastrels.

I feel quite sure that if I could process information in an "autonomic fashion",a term which more than hints at effortlessness,I would be able to take underlinings in my stride almost without them impinging on my conscious activities.Much like I imagine the entity Yawuship (check spelling) views our day to day activities here on earth.I am presuming here,and I know you will forgive me if I presume too much,Yawuship is forgiving I hope,that It is not constituted of profane terrestial stuff.Yawuship I mean who cannot,with these powers,possess any sexual orientation because of the profound distractions these would inevitably cause.

It seems reasonable for us to suppose that Yawuship is,always was and always will be and it is rather spiteful of It,in view of the long experience in deploying these enviable powers,that It should inflict upon It's faithful adepts such things as sore knees,broken machines and lunch breaks but perhaps Yawuship does this to test your faith.

I will definitely heed your warning about not living the rest of my life underground and will pass on your recommendation in this regard to anyone I meet who shows any sign of deriving benefit from it.

Tell me Pug,I am most interested.When Yawuship moves through mass does It get any of that..er..you know..uh..uh..like a..er..a frisson.That's it-a frisson.I couldn't think of the word there for a moment?Like we do when we move through mass.I'm speaking from memory there as you will know if you have seen some posts of mine relating to these matters.I have transcended those sordid animal behaviour patterns myself but I do remember them.This has got me wondering whether the mass Yawuship moves through might not feel that it is moving through Yawuship and thus claim to be an even more powerful entity.Philosophically that would be a moot point I feel.Some of the masses I have moved through were not backward in coming forward on this particular head.It can be the same with employees in my experience,especially after three hour lunches.
0 Replies