smorgs

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:08 pm
Quote:
suppositious

You need more roughage!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:10 pm
How very behind the times you are, roughage is now known as fibre--a more euphemistic term which will not actually lead people into an intimate consideration of the function of the large intestine . . .
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:12 pm
I've tried to tell Splendie about the spaces. His jewels of wisdom are so pristine, the viewer wants space in which to appreciate the painting. No one stacks Monet's on top of one another. Each deserves its space. It can be intimidating for a young lass to put her writing out for the general world to see. Alas, I again fear that it's his feminine side, wishing to squeeze behind a curtain and just....disappear.

either that or its his ee cummingsesque attempt to gain attention... :wink:
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:15 pm
setanta...I've been watching you and McTag on the 'pet peeves' thread...why that's a whole big girls wardrobe goin' on there! :wink:

Meeting McT for drinkies in Chorlton (Horse and Jocky) tomorrow night...wanna come?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:16 pm
I desparately long to come . . . but only with my Sweetiepie . . .
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:19 pm
Splendie's punctuation is obviously an affectation, one which I have resigned myself to living with. It is "his" signature. Its like spendiius is an affectation of an self-effacing affectation within an amiguously gay (happy) enigma within a (what was that?) a very big girl's blouse! Very Happy
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:21 pm
...why you are all invited, we'll get some chips on the way home (or a kebab if your posh)

splendius, even you...get your zimmer and a note from Matron, I'll sort your catheter for you (I'm a trained first Aider)...no mouth to mouth though..however much you beg Razz

setanta, you can bring your sweatie pie
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:23 pm
smorgs:-

I know you are an educated woman.

You don't seriously think I would waste my valuable time taking on any old -----um?--thinks !!

Finish that one as well.

smorgs and I have one thing in commen.We like to hear the crowd roaring us on
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:25 pm
what's the score?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:29 pm
Its a dead draw. All tied up in a knot. They're entangled.

It appeared spendius had the upper hand with his nice turn of the phrase, but smorg simply batted her eyelash, and spendius was thrown into complete disarray

Hard to say if it can ever return to a proper match...
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:32 pm
I meant Liverpool v AC Milan!
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:34 pm
Daft bugger!...tearm of enderment...before you go big girly on me
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:37 pm
endearment, even

'night! Very Happy
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:37 pm
I got your "girl" right here
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:38 pm
gnite
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:38 pm
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:46 pm
smorgs:-

I can tell from the eyelash.I made a study of eyelash flicker over a period of years on behalf of a supermarket chain which had got wind of some new research concerning female eye movements as a signifier of certain mental states which they thought they could exploit in order to shove themselves higher up the index of biggest companies.At the expense of us men of course.The only trouble was that all the eyelashes I studied never flickered at all and it turned out to be no good for the supermarket chain because when the female eyelash is connected to a mental state, with all them there wires and cables which are inscrutably interconnected, is just that precise arrangement which signifies a high degree of educational attainment and as your eyelash is in that condition in your avvie I took it mean that you were in that state at the time which proves to my satisfaction at least--I have lost track of this sentence-it might be that "is".

She's highly educated.Accepted.

It's still a piece of piss.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:57 pm
Too fast.

If you go this fast this thread will be done and dusted by the time the kebabs and the chips are bobbing about in the Irish Sea being nibbled at by the fish being fattened up to accompany next years chips.

It is The Power of Words.Don't forget that.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 02:13 pm
spendius wrote:
Too fast.

I suppose that is yet another reference to the 7.6 vs. 7 minute deal. Jeez, the insecurity... :wink:
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 02:34 pm
We are not going to quibble over 36 seconds are we.36 secs doesn't make a deal of difference.It's at the beginning anyway.You measure backwards from the end on the timings surely.
So it's only a difference in the first 36 seconds and that could be caused by all sorts of things like forgetting to start the stop watch when getting your socks off and a lot of Brits,not me,wear those tight sticky socks which are murder to get off in a hurry without looking totally stupid so it isn't all that big a deal.
0 Replies