1

Can I go from custodial to full custody if my son's mom hits my stepson in front of him?

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 02:29 am
My son's mom will hit his brother (who is not mine) and cuss at him when she has my child with her. My son repeatedly has to be exposed to these arguments when he is with his mom and is now experiencing anxiety and behavior issues as a result. She will have my son in the car while she is fighting and cussing out his brother. She has never hit my son yet, but repeatedly puts him in danger and exposes him to this. She has choked, punched, and hit his brother in front of my son. When I told her our son is experiencing issues from witnessing these fights, she showed no concern and threatened to abandon him. Is this enough to get full custody of my son instead of custodial?

sherifsaadlaw

1  
Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 03:56 am
@Jss313gt,
After reading this it seems your wife is not mentally stable and her actions impacting both the child very badly. I would surely recommend you to go for full custody and try to keep away child from the mother.

1  
Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 04:22 am
I don't know the answer to your question, but I'd say it would be worthwhile to consult a custody lawyer to look at your case.

3  
Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 05:11 am
@Jss313gt,
Call your lawyer and ask him or her.