Reincarnation?

puglia

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 07:45 pm
puglia wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:
puglia, If you can't provide support for your claims, quit acting like a child. You are the one responsible to provide the author's name and published book titles. Just becaues somebody publishes a book doesn't make his claims true.

If you look I did provide the name, but for your convenance here it is again.

1) William Tiller PhD , Professor emeritus, FORMER CHAIR, materials science & engineering. Stanford University www.tillerfoundation.com
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 07:46 pm
How many books have Dr Tiller written and published? You expect people on a2k to read all of them? You're serious? Get real, for cry'n out loud.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 07:47 pm
Nice; you give us his name and title. Where's the proof of your claims concerning his "findings?" For this, you must provide title of book and page numbers.
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 08:10 pm
If you want an edjucation than read some of them. Dont you know that is the only way to open doors? You must have a key, I have provided you all with enough answers. And they wont go away. I will never cease in my promise to YAH after he made me a believer; by causing something to happen to me that in no way could be explained ,except by the research of Dr. Tiller, and, Dr. Horowitz.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 08:17 pm
Yum http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/spam.gif
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 08:23 pm
HA HA HA HA HA HA ......
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 08:52 pm
When Yeshua said " be like little children" you didn't have to go overboard.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 09:32 pm
puglia wrote:
When Yeshua said " be like little children" you didn't have to go overboard.

Then why did you? Very Happy
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 09:57 pm
For what they bring to the field of knowledge, Dr. Tiller and his cohort, Dr. Dibble, are held in a particular regard by the mainstream of academic and theoretical physicists and physiologists. Sorta the same regard as that in which picnic goers hold ants and mosquitos.

Little wonder their "work" is published all but exclusively under the banner of Dr. Tiller's own publishing house. As has been said, the term "Alternative Science" is short in the mifddle by one small word: "to".
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:40 pm
That a little ole prepositon can alter the meaning of such "scientific works" is outrageous! LOL
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 07:24 pm
Please see "which religion is the real religion?" for my responses to the request for proof.

Thank you.

Pug
0 Replies