Reincarnation?

puglia

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 12:28 am
What are your opinions and observations regarding "Past life regression", and reincarnation?

If you die, and you are later restored, did you reincarnate?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,971 • Replies: 70
No top replies

neologist

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 11:55 am
The Jews did not believe the soul survived death. That makes the idea of reincarnation contrary to scripture. Sorry if that wipes out the idea of an immortal soul as well. This topic is also being discussed with impressive research HERE
0 Replies

gospelmancan2

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 12:33 am
The Bible says this: Hebrews 9:27 " And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" So if we die once, we would only live once. No reincarnation from where I sit.
0 Replies

Marquis de Carabas

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 05:48 pm
Re: Reincarnation?
puglia wrote:
What are your opinions and observations regarding "Past life regression"

The universe for some reason completely erases the memory of our incarnations in between each one, yet this work is undone by a hypnotist with a cheesy gold pocketwatch?

People will believe anything.

Quote:
and reincarnation?

Unlikely.

Quote:
If you die, and you are later restored, did you reincarnate?

I believe the word is resuscitate.
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 10:34 pm
There have been documented cases where a person has knowledge of some past event or name, without the slightest possibility of them having obtained same memory(s) from their current life. Also, there have been documented cases of some subjects speaking languages that they could not know ,,do not know and or no longer exist.

Please explain how these persons could know this information.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 10:36 pm
Please provide reliable evidence that this is so . . . those making a claim have the burden of proof
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 10:37 pm
According to the Bible, "death" is not as we know it to be, physical. Rather it is the spirtual death Yeshua refers to. "Let the dead bury the dead"
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 10:39 pm
puglia wrote:
there have been documented cases of some subjects speaking languages . . . [which] no longer exist.

If a language no longer exists, how do you propose that it can be demonstrated that someone is now speaking that language? Conversely, if someone is speaking a language, how can one reasonably assert that it no longer exitsts?

Credulity knows no bounds.
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 10:42 pm
Setana, I can tell you are wise, you must not have read the "Law of one" and I am not about to read it to you. RA was channelled in a controlled lab. See www.ascension2000.com a copy of the transcript is on the site. among other things useful.
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 10:49 pm
Languages that no longer are spoken; exist on the walls of 4,000 year old buildings. And in countless other publications such as the "dead sea scrolls"

You see, your logic fails. You are grasping my brother. Some people have vast vocabularies, and extoll deep and meaningful quotations from others, but they are only one sided, closed minded people. Information only has one facet to them, how it relates to their beliefs. Not to the universe at large.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 10:52 pm
It's difficult enough defending the bible against legitimate inquiry without having to defend the bible against bible thumpers.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 10:57 pm
Marquis de Carabas, right on!
"The universe for some reason completely erases the memory of our incarnations in between each one, yet this work is undone by a hypnotist with a cheesy gold pocketwatch?

People will believe anything."
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 10:59 pm
Well, you've just linked their home page, as opposed to linking the relevant page, which is neither courteous nor helpful. I'm not about to wade through page after page of credulity bait about reincarnation and Edgar Cayce to find it. At such time as you provide a link directly to the page which you claim supports your contention, without me being obliged to swim indefinitely through bullsh*t, i'll be happy to have a look at it.

Until then, those who make claims have the burden of proof; those who make extraordinary claims, have an extraordinary burden.

Ooooo . . . Mayan Ascension Cruise, one week, only $999.00 per person. That certainly serves to convince me that these people have sincere, disinterested dedication to investigating the unexplained. (Although it is troubling to think that a couple can buy a cruise to Cancun for one week for far less than the thousand dollars per person they're charging.)

Get your "What is my purpose" Reading on CD for $11.00 ! ! !

Special Limited Custo . . . er, Time Offer from Ascension2000 Website - The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce? Interdimensional Communication and Global Transformation, only $18.95, $27.95 Canadian (Damn, i wish i could get an exchange rate like that when i visit Canada! ! !)

6/23/04: Healing the Atlantean Wound: Cruise the Caribbean with David Wilcock. Many of the problems in the world now are direct parallels of the fall of Atlantis - so in working directly on that aspect of the Earth's grid, we can help heal the present situations as well. Multimedia lectures, music, and vacation fun for all. 5-star luxury cruise begins Oct. 9th, 2004. Ports are: Ft. Lauderdale, Half Moon Cay Bahamas, Day at sea, St. Thomas, Tortola, Day at sea, Nassau Bahamas and Ft. Lauderdale. 8 days total, all meals and port charges included... Starting rate is only 699.00. -- Oh yeah, that's a much smaller rip-off than the Mayan Cruise . . . Sign me up ! ! !

So, Puglia, you dropped any cash with this boy yet?
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 11:00 pm
I've known people who claim to have acquired recollection of past identities. Funny how they were mostly nobility, like Cleopatra or Cherokee princesses, never cruddy old beggars or diseased street walkers.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 11:02 pm
JL, you gotta go check out that web site . . . it is a pure Dee hoot . . . be sure to have your credit card ready ! ! !
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 11:05 pm
I am not your brother, have never applied for the position and am not in the least interested. Have the courtesy, if you haven't the good sense, not to so address me.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 11:09 pm
neologist wrote:
It's difficult enough defending the bible against legitimate inquiry without having to defend the bible against bible thumpers.

Ah, but there is far more to Our Puglia than mere bible-thumping, Neo . . . the world of Edgar Cayce, Atlantis and Alien visitation awaits . . .

Ride, ride my see-saw
Take this place
On this trip
Just for me

Ride, take a free ride
Take my place
Have my seat
It's for free

. . . well, not quite for free . . .
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 11:27 pm
Please explain how the "Law of one" channeled by RA, was printed 20 years ago, and quantum physics has proven all of his assertions just a few years ago.

Once again, do you have any way whatsoever to disprove alien visitations?

I thought not.

And can you read my mind? I think not.

View all things and conclude not in ignorance but in logic.

Your summery is indeed illogical Setana.

After all of the volleys. Its still one LOVE.

Awaken.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 11:42 pm
In debate, those who make a claim have the burden of proving said claim--no one is ever obliged to disprove the claim.
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 12:18 am
The site has a link to "the law of one" which has been kicked around for a long time only to be recently understood.

Why some people are greedy is not a question that needs to be answered we all know the reason.

and Setana...we are all brothers like it or not, do I detect a little hatred here? The words of Yeshua have made a difference in you I can see that.

I wouldn't need the cruise. I have ascended already and I am able to control, to some degree events in my future. I have had the fabric of time slip by at least 2 minutes, after allowing the correct conditions to fall into place. Until you ascend and you might, you will not be able to do these things. Rent "What the Bleep Do we Know" and you will see others who have done the same exact things which I have done.

Law of one.... www.ascension2000/RA-studyguide.htm
0 Replies