Is there any benefit to being sexually attracted to female humans?

Reply Sat 25 May, 2019 08:13 am
For a while now, I've wished that I were homosexual instead, because then, I could be sexually attracted to the superior sex.

However, maybe that's not actually better. I'd really like to hear your thoughts on this. Is it better to be sexually attracted to males than females, or is there au contraire a benefit to being sexually attracted to females, perhaps? If so, I'd really like to hear what the benefit is
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 749 • Replies: 4
No top replies

coa999

Reply Sat 25 May, 2019 09:06 am
@frank-capri-ii,
for me, it's not to satisfy sexism.
0 Replies

Jewels Vern

Reply Sat 25 May, 2019 02:33 pm
@frank-capri-ii,
A man needs female companionship. That means talking. It does not have to be sexually oriented. A man who doesn't talk to a female at least a little bit eventually gets sorta strange.

There is nothing wrong with having a same sex room mate. Just don't try to pretend that the relationship is something more than a room mate.
frank-capri-ii

Reply Sun 26 May, 2019 01:39 pm
@Jewels Vern,
Jewels Vern wrote:

A man needs female companionship. That means talking. It does not have to be sexually oriented. A man who doesn't talk to a female at least a little bit eventually gets sorta strange.

There is nothing wrong with having a same sex room mate. Just don't try to pretend that the relationship is something more than a room mate.

Do you have any evidence to substantiate this claim?

I really don't see what could be gained from talking to a female rather than a male.
Jewels Vern

Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 12:45 pm
@frank-capri-ii,
Your lack of awareness does not mean it's not so. In fact, young men excel at killing themselves and each other, usually by accident. Any insurance company will tell you the exact cost of that tendency: young unmarried men pay a lot more for insurance than women. The only other known cure for that problem is military service, and it is a poor second choice.
0 Replies