Today I looked in the mirror & saw ....

material girl

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 02:06 am
flushd wrote:

Ever notice how much prettier you seem after a round or so of lovemaking?

So thats why my looks are going!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 02:15 am
Francis wrote:
flushd wrote:

Ever notice how much prettier you seem after a round or so of lovemaking? !

Time to time I notice that and always ask myself if it is the happiness you feel or some transitional hormonal modification of your body...

Hey, me too

Well, way back when anyway, when I was actually doing that sort of thing
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 02:20 am
It will happen again, soon, Montana. Just dont let language create problems, use body language...
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 02:23 am
I look quite pretty today...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 02:24 am
I look tired and bedraggled.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 02:30 am
Ive discovered a new hairdo that makes me look quite modern.
It was achieved by not actually doing my hair this morning but just applying a grip to hold my fringe back.
A happy accident.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 03:00 am
Francis wrote:
It will happen again, soon, Montana. Just dont let language create problems, use body language...

Thanks, Francis :-D

The body language is getting very interesting, I do have to say ;-)

Frustrating....... but fun Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 03:11 am
squinney wrote:
Am I really that gray? Shocked

Nah.
Just an optical illusion!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 03:16 am
This morning, when I looked, I was an exquisite sight! Stunning! Radiant! Very Happy

(Just thought I'd try that one to see what it felt like! :wink:)
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 05:13 am
material girl wrote:
msolga wrote:
It's that dratted magnifying mirror, mg!

Nope, sadly it was a normal mirror and they still looked scary!!

Squinney, your beautiful, your beautifuhul, your beautifhhhuuulul its true.....

I love James Blunt. That's one of my favorite songs. When my daughter has it playing in the other room I always have to go in to sing it to her. (Which she just looooves when her friends are around) Razz
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 06:09 am
I'm sure you did look stunning and exquisite mosolga...

what's inside, shows outside...

have a good day.

x
0 Replies

sakhi

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 09:37 pm
My pale face, overworked eyes, and dishevelled long hair. I've been working laaaaate Sad Sad Sad

I need a new hairstyle - I'm gonna get my hair cut short. Maybe it'll make me cheerfull-er. Any ideas. I have black, wavy hair. Right now, my hair is below-waist length and I wear it differently every day. Shall i go short shortttttt...
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 10:28 pm
Sakhi....just remember that the shorter you go, the more curly that wave will probably be.....

I'm wanting to cut mine...were in that mid-stream phase where its not long, but not short..and there is no shape to it, all poof.......driving me crazy! Oh well.....if I can only get through this phase of it, I'll be ok.

What did I see this morning when I looked in the mirror......a sight to behold......LOL Pure horror! You'd just have to have a before and after pic to see what I'm talking about...it would leave your mouth's gapped open!! LOL
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 10:58 pm
Sakhi, before you get it cut go to a professional wig shop and try on different styles. It is sometimes very hard emotionally to go from very long to very short hair. I did it and couldn't wait for my hair to grow back out. On the other hand, I have a girlfriend who went from long to short and was thrilled with how easy it was to just "wash and wear" - 20 years later her hair is still fairly short.
0 Replies

sakhi

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 11:20 pm
Green Witch wrote:
Sakhi, before you get it cut go to a professional wig shop and try on different styles. It is sometimes very hard emotionally to go from very long to very short hair.

Thanks, mms, GreenWitch...I'll try some styles on before I make a decision. All this combing, washing is driving me nuts.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 01:50 am
smorgs wrote:
I'm sure you did look stunning and exquisite mosolga...

what's inside, shows outside...

have a good day.

x

Why thank you, possum! That's the nicest thing that anyone's said to me all day! Very Happy

And, my dear Sarah, I'm positive that you look utterly exquisite yourself! Very Happy
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 02:02 am
Circles under my eyes, ive always had them and even tho I use a make up which is supposed to cover them they are still there.
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 03:09 pm
bags under the eyes even when I've slept well, wrinkles, and a short new haircut which shows too much face Sad
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 04:32 pm
All the better to travel with, Clary! Very Happy

Me: A hung-over face.
The less said the better!
Yuck! Shocked
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 04:35 pm
Would you post a picture, msolga? I've seen you drunk, but never hungover.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.32 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 12:21:01