Today I looked in the mirror & saw ....

msolga

Reply Sun 29 May, 2005 03:07 am
Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2006 12:34 am
It's been well over a year since you folk have told the rest of us how you're looking, day by day. It's so easy to change from radiant to crumpled just like that! Surprised It all depends on what's happening in our lives, of course, say nothing of whether we've had a good night's sleep or not ...
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2006 12:38 am
When I first checked this morning I looked rather like a hagged Harry Potter. (The haircut, the eyes, that earnest expression - but sort of crumpled. Sad ) I think one should refrain from looking in the mirror until after 5 cups (at least!) of tea!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2006 01:28 am
My hair is sticking up in a most wild manner...unlike the cool (to me) way it sticks up when I have encouraged it to do so with hot air and goo.

Yurrrrrk!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2006 02:22 am
A well groomed man, but looking tired and an with an abundance of greying hair at the temples (I think I had abt 10 of them)....
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2006 04:15 pm
...my horribly, bobbly nose Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2006 04:28 pm
Rubbish, Sarah! Laughing

Me, I haven't looked yet! Don't want a nasty start to (this freezing!) day!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2006 04:31 pm
I have just showered and done my hair.

I look ok, for me.

It won't last....horror of horrors...I am on the dreaded INTAKE today.

My life will be hell for the next 10 hours!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 29 Jun, 2006 04:33 pm
Well done, Deb!

I'll report back on me .... later! Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 02:10 am
Hair! All day long I've had this bit of hair (on the very top of my head) that sort of stands to attention! Dead straight, determinably erect! I must have slept funny!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 03:37 am
So, I've had these earrings... well, as it happens, I can't wear the diddlies that fit pierced earrings. So I can wear clips. So, I get a totally great pair of pierced earrings and retrofit them. Alas, even high end gold sends my earlobes into keloid farms.

Finally found some faux gold clips in Albuquerque. Fixed a previously bought pair of earrings to those clips. Wore them over to Dys and Dianes's, as it happens. Came home, took off my earrings in the bathroom, and only had one on my left ear.

Took that one off and secured it.

Today... I found the lost earring, it was just outside the doggie door in my car. But what the f did I do with the other one????

This is all nothing, pay no attention, typical late afternoon...
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 03:55 am
osso

You must stop puzzling over the lost earring! Pretend it matters nothing to you! Then it will magically reappear in about a week's time. (This is my time-honoured method of recovering lost bits & pieces of jewellery. If you keep looking it will never materialize! Pretend it's neither here nor there to you & it will be staring you in the face at some unlikely time, in some unlikely place. Try it. It works! Very Happy )
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 03:56 am
osso

You must stop puzzling over the lost earring! Pretend it matters nothing to you! Then it will magically reappear in about a week's time. (This is my time-honoured method of recovering lost bits & pieces of jewelry. If you keep looking it will never materialize! Pretend it's neither here nor there to you & it will be staring you in the face at some unlikely time, in some unlikely place. Try it. It works! Very Happy )
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 10:49 am
msolga wrote:
Hair! All day long I've had this bit of hair (on the very top of my head) that sort of stands to attention! Dead straight, determinably erect! I must have slept funny!

hehe, I've had my hair cut short enough that it all stands at attention, all day long! Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 04:25 pm
Reyn wrote:
msolga wrote:

hehe, I've had my hair cut short enough that it all stands at attention, all day long! Laughing

Sounds good! Photo, please! (You look extremely well groomed in your avatar, Reyn. That must have been pre-haircut! :wink: )
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 04:28 pm
I looked (very briefly) in the bathroom mirror as I passed by it this morning .... Thought: I was definitely a more exquisite specimen when I was 23! Sad <sigh>
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 04:37 pm
During belly dance class, we have to face the mirror. All the time.

Confused

Yuck.

I'm not ready for this. Not really.

So I tried not wearing my glasses.

Then I couldn't see the instructor.

So the glasses are back on and I'm face to face with me, or sometimes me shimmying in profile, which is not divine.

sigh
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 04:45 pm
ehBeth wrote:
So I tried not wearing my glasses.

Then I couldn't see the instructor.

Very funny, ehBeth. Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 05:18 pm
Haven't dared look....
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2006 05:45 pm
Ears a little floppy & disheveled this morning, bunny?
Never mind, after a few more cups of tea .....
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 12:27:50