what to do with my crush

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 08:12 am
its pretty lengthy so be prepared
i met my crush in 7th grade and we became friends(not close but friends).
i didnt like her yet but we both went to the same tuition and we really started discussing problems by messages but then when i started liking her and tried getting closer (this was 9th grade) she pushed me away and acted as if she didnt know me,with a heavy heart i accepted it the way it was and stopped talking to her,whenever we crossed each other she would ignore me and i had to start doing it myself with her.
we talked a bit in 10th(very little) but we did.we both had moved on from the thing earlier(or atleast we acted to move on) .now i am in 11th grade(currently 10th grade summer break) and we also atend a maths class together,i have seen her looking at me a few times and i also like her even though she said some mean things to me,
my question is what do i do now she may be interested in me or not i dont know for sure but i like her but we also dont talk a lot and avoid each other(attitude)
PS-she thinks . that i am good at studies and respects me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,011 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ponderer

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 09:49 am
@rishi0110,
Maybe she didn't want you to stop talking to her. Maybe she just wasn't ready to get closer. When she looks at you, try to read what she is saying. Maybe it's "I'm sorry I pushed you away and talked mean to you." Maybe she is trying to see what you "say" (with your eyes) to her. You gotta make her smile. If she is still interested in you, showing interest in her will make her smile. I really don't know what will work. How about "How about going to 7-11 for some Orange Crush and Cheezits ?"
Hey, you never know...
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 15 May, 2019 08:38 pm
Forget the past - you were kids!

Start over and ask her out.
0 Replies

roseupshur

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 09:02 am
Do not ask - do not know. Want to be with her? Say it and don't make excuses.
0 Replies