Who are the Hero's

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 02:20 pm
I was watching spiderman today and I was thinking about all the hero's we use to have. The tv images that we use to watch as kids and hope to be some day when we grew up. I was talking to Mel and explaining what a Hero was and if she had anyone that she would like to be like when she grew up and she said but mom i thought the things on tv are not real? I explained that some are not but some have the virtues one may like to have when they grow up. She stayed quiet for a long time then thought one of her hero's might be spiderman cause he helps people but a real hero is more like daddy. I really wish Tim was around when she said that lol cause i know he woudln't believe me. But it made me think that maybe the hero's that matter most to our children are the ones they can see in front of them. Not just the made up ones with super powers. Well they say we learn some thing every day. Today my lil girl taught me that the Hero's are in all of us and as close as a daddy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 562 • Replies: 1
No top replies

onyxelle

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 02:31 pm
hoorah
0 Replies