Tiger Woods Ripped For Accepting Trump’s Presidential Medal Of Freedom Honor

Reply Sat 11 May, 2019 12:09 am
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/tiger-woods-ripped-for-accepting-trumps-presidential-medal-of-freedom-honor/

This is pretty funny.

And many many many on the left will agree with folks ripping him, and it somehow takes away from his legacy? WTF? For getting such an award?

OR is it because of WHO he is receiving it from.

Now, a little tidbit of knowledge - Obama set the record for the most of these medals being handed out, and no one found a reason to complain back then, and tons of them were sports figures. Obama handed them out like they were pieces of bubble gum.

They just want anything to bitch about.

Tiger is arguably the best golfer to ever play the game. No argument saying that he is one of the top 5 ever.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 414 • Replies: 5
No top replies

coa999

Reply Sat 11 May, 2019 01:30 am
@MyParentsAreProud,
i don't get it. yes, he's had indiscretions (which sports star HASN'T) and he didn't even do anything illegal. immoral, i guess, but then adultery isn't illegal.

he's still one of the best golfers of all time.
MyParentsAreProud

Reply Sat 11 May, 2019 02:06 am
@coa999,
I think liberal just hate Tiger Woods now because Trump once again recognized and honored a minority.

Liberals hate nothing more than a minority upstaging white people.
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Sat 11 May, 2019 08:02 am
I haven't hear anyone complaining too much. I think conservatives just make up liberal complaining as a political tool.

In any event, I am glad he got his reward, he deserves it regardless of who gives it to him. I am surprised Trump gave it to him, but happy about it nonetheless. It is not as though Tiger can choose which president to give an award.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 11 May, 2019 08:20 am
@MyParentsAreProud,
I am a liberal.

I think people getting outraged over this are being ridiculous. Tiger Woods can do what he wants.
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Sat 11 May, 2019 11:59 am
@revelette1,
I don't know why you'd be surprised. Trump loves to insert himself into whatever big story that's not about him that he can
0 Replies