Right Wing Georgia Farmers Go WILD! UPDATE

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 08:04 am
Quote:
Bizarre Sex Habits of The Extreme Right-Wing

Last night, anti-abortion extremist Neal Horsley was a guest on The Alan Colmes Show, a FOX News radio program. The topic was an interesting one - whether or not an internet service provider should allow Horsley to post the names of abortion doctors on his website. Horsley does that as a way of targeting them and one doctor has been killed. In the course of the interview, however, Colmes asked Horsley about his background, including a statement that he had admitted to engaging in homosexual and bestiality sex.

At first, Horsley laughed and said, "Just because it's printed in the media, people jump to believe it."

"Is it true?" Colmes asked.

"Hey, Alan, if you want to accuse me of having sex when I was a fool, I did everything that crossed my mind that looked like I..."

AC: "You had sex with animals?"

NH: "Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule."

AC: "I'm not so sure that that is so."

NH: "You didn't grow up on a farm in Georgia, did you?"

AC: "Are you suggesting that everybody who grows up on a farm in Georgia has a mule as a girlfriend?"

NH: It has historically been the case. You people are so far removed from the reality... Welcome to domestic life on the farm..."

Colmes said he thought there were a lot of people in the audience who grew up on farms, are living on farms now, raising kids on farms and "and I don't think they are dating Elsie right now. You know what I'm saying?"

Horsley said, "You experiment with anything that moves when you are growing up sexually. You're naive. You know better than that... If it's warm and it's damp and it vibrates you might in fact have sex with it."

In addition to Horsley, Colmes has recently interviewed Randall Terry another radical anti-abortionist and anti-gay activist. In the middle of an otherwise serious interview, Terry began joking - apropos of nothing - that he and Colmes were ex-lovers.

Another extremist interviewed by Colmes not too long ago was Rev. Fred Phelps who stated on the show that he thought the death penalty should be given for those who engage in "sodomy." When Colmes asked Phelps if he had ever engaged in gay sex, Phelps blustered but never said no.

SOME FUN COMMENTS,TOO

Shocked Shocked Shocked
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,249 • Replies: 24
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 08:39 am
Was Horsley pitching or catching is the big question....
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 09:06 am
I seriously doubt that Jimmy Carter had sex with a farm animal. Billy......maybe.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 12:54 pm
To look at his face, Jimmy never had sex with anything.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 12:56 pm
You think Jimmy Carter had sex with Billy ? ! ? ! ?

BLT, you are so damned weird . . .
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 01:19 pm
eeeeew!
0 Replies

rodeman

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 01:43 pm
Didn't Jimmy lust in his heart..................?

Then there was that "bunny" incident....?
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 02:47 pm
Then whose daughter is Amy?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 04:02 pm
rodeman wrote:
Didn't Jimmy lust in his heart..................?

Then there was that "bunny" incident....?

He hadn't written, he hadn't called?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 04:24 pm
I think the guy just got the mule and his girlfriend mixed up.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 08:01 am
Maybe he thought he was being cute and clever by insulting every Georgia farm girl. Either way, what an Ass.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 08:06 am
Squinney wrote:
Quote:
Either way, what an Ass.

Yup, that seemed to be the point Laughing
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 11:43 am
Intrepid, why do you dress your penis up in a suit like that?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 11:47 am
cjhsa wrote:
Intrepid, why do you dress your penis up in a suit like that?

Cause we don't do the hokey pokey up here
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 11:52 am
Sorry to hear that. Would you like me to send you anything for that?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 11:55 am
cjhsa wrote:

Yeah, your sister.
YOUWZA!!! ZING!!! POW!!! RIMSHOT PLEASE!!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK. TIP YOUR BARTENDER. TRY THE VEAL.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 11:57 am
Nope. I doubt that you would have anything I would want.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 12:02 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

Yeah, your sister.

If I can only find enough bubble wrap....
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 12:14 pm
cjhsa wrote:
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

Yeah, your sister.

If I can only find enough bubble wrap....

Ouch!!!! I'm tellin' on you...
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 12:01 pm
The Mule Consented
Neal Horsley returned to the Alan Colmes Radio Show Thursday night to defend his history of his, er, um, fancy of a certain mule in his pre-teen life of a "normal" farm boy. It was a natural occurence, he said, like that of a mutt that will hump everything warm and wet in sight. He maintained that he did not rape the mule. Horsley claimed that the mule consented and was a willing consultant in this match due to the fact that the mule was clearly a whore for accepting the gift of an ear of corn for the sexual act. Now if you are doing a double take on that piece of information, I should advise you, he really said it.

Mr. Horsley stated that it is logical and natural to engage in beastiality in today's world, comparing it to consenting gay sex. Mule-man sex is natural, and man-man sex is natural but not normal. He compared it to the paradigm of a dog humping a leg or anything it can find. All men are mutts (well DUH!) when it comes to their sexuality, The mule was just a matter of convenience for him, but it was just one mule. And I'll quote Alan on this one "At least you were a monogomist".

Alan continued the question with "if it were a washing machine would you have sexual intercourse with it?"

Horsley replied, paraphasing, "I hadn't thought about it, but I would have had sex with anything wet and warm and moved."

At this time all I could think was sending out an APB warning people to lock up their washing appliances tonight.

Horsley continued by saying that you can be forgiven for the "naturalness" of beastiality because animals are dumb and have no feelings, but those involved in homsexuality should be put in prison.
That would mean Horsley should be sitting in that prison according to his own convictions. Yes folks, most of you guessed it right, he admitted to 1 homosexual affair with a man and 2 extra-marital
affairs that resulted in pregnancies. Mr. Horsely who is staunch anti-abortion advocate, claimed tonight he had "personally seen thousands of abortions walk by him, weeping", (can I please have video
of that?), stated he had told the mistresses that they should abort the fetuses. The women didn't chose that option and decided to have the children.

Colmes brought up oral sex, asking if it was a sin between a married woman and a man. Horsley pretty much did a gallop around the
subject stating that is was not for him to judge on these matters. He follows his Bible and all the sexual references it entails as his guide. So what's his excuse for putting all the names and addresses of the abortionists on his website? I'm not judging you if you accidentally show up on their door and threaten their life?

Tonight it dawned on me, after going through 12 years of Catholic School and studying the Bible, I must have been reading the kinkiest and most erotic sexual manual on the planet all those years.
The Bible is about sex, sex, sex.

Trotting to the barnyard........

http://www.newshounds.us/2005/05/14/the_mule_consented.php#more
0 Replies