Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 02:45 pm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 783 • Replies: 16
No top replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 04:57 pm
I liked this article and I do not think Hillary will run for President. The US Senate will be the apex of her political career. unfortunately for some of us New Yorkers, it looks as though her re-election is all but wrapped up.

*edited to correct stuff.*
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 06:27 pm
Well apparently a majority of New Yorkers disagree with you if she has the election wrapped up.
0 Replies

Trupolitik

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 07:19 pm
If she doesnt watch out she might be wearing a GPS bracelet with Martha Stewart...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=742125

Quote:
0 Replies

booman2

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 07:28 pm
I was already pro-Clinton, but the part about the sense of humor, and belly laugh, really, really clinched it. I'm not being facetious, after weighing available facts, I look for personality clues like that.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 07:47 pm
Trupolitik wrote:
If she doesnt watch out she might be wearing a GPS bracelet with Martha Stewart...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=742125

Quote:

Ther first paragraph says it all, along with your little intro..more mud slinging from them, wishful thinking from you. :wink:
0 Replies

booman2

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 07:56 pm
Blueveinedthrobber,
.....Not to change the subject,*but whenever I look at your signature line, I mentally put a finish on it. "and I'll never realise I'm dead"

*An often used, boldfaced lie.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 07:59 pm
I guess that little article, linked by the aptly subtitled TP, is what is getting timber wet.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 08:02 pm
Clinton vs Rice in 2008 is how I see it.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 08:04 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:

I foresee more marriage proposals in my future if that's the case. Cool
0 Replies

booman2

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 08:08 pm
I refuse to call that a political catfight.....not going to do it...not going to do it.... Ooops did I do that? Shocked
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 08:09 pm
booman2 wrote:
Blueveinedthrobber,
.....Not to change the subject,*but whenever I look at your signature line, I mentally put a finish on it. "and I'll never realise I'm dead"

*An often used, boldfaced lie.

Hopefullly not. :wink:
0 Replies

booman2

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 09:41 pm
The heck with hope. I'm going out on a limb. I guarantee it. Come baxk and tellme if I'm wrong, Razz
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 10:01 pm
It doesn't matter what New Yorkers think of their Senator...whether they like her or not. New York will never be a swing state and although the state did go for Kerry in '04, look who's sitting in the White House Smile

For those interested, Rasmussen did a poll on Hil last week. I forget the numbers as they weren't memorable, plus they didn't have an option for "Not in a million years!" - which would have been my choice LOL.
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 10:02 pm
Oh...and it won't be Rice vs. Clinton in '08. You read it here first. Smile
0 Replies

rodeman

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 07:48 am
Merry Andrew wrote:

A woman and an African American as the Republican's presidential candidate? Merry Andrew you're doing better drugs than I.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 08:44 am
JustWonders wrote:
It doesn't matter what New Yorkers think of their Senator...whether they like her or not. New York will never be a swing state and although the state did go for Kerry in '04, look who's sitting in the White House Smile

For those interested, Rasmussen did a poll on Hil last week. I forget the numbers as they weren't memorable, plus they didn't have an option for "Not in a million years!" - which would have been my choice LOL.

What is this post supposed to mean? That you don't like Hillary Clinton? What, you thought you needed to clarify that to us?
0 Replies